What's new

X-Mas Boosters Reloaded!

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

Commanders!

The four empires have announced that they will make sure that Stormlands boosters will be running from December 17th all the way until January 3rd!

Merry X-Mas!

Sludge

Reaction score
Yeah, support can go on holidays forever because they don't do nothing against people like you, with an acc. from another person (good gift) or to all the multiacc. in your blue empire.
Is sad to need several acc. connected at same time and red nitro creating guest acc. each two days for try to dominate in the game.
And if some people knows how to rise the reward is not my trouble.
I don't care the cups, blue empire has obssesion for cups, they are who are cheating for that.
Give thx to dollar for the acc. CEBI
If there were gms in the game many things would change, but Splitt is not interested, so enjoy the cheaters's game or stop your laments.

hero

Reaction score
cebi stop play after holidays he play counter strike and league of legends ;)

cebi3

Reaction score
My last mesaage from this topic sludge stop writing fake info pls me stop play and i only going on my starbreaker acc old cebi only 1 2 min and go off yes you wrote true support all time holidays and split think he do event we happy this game aliave no this game never alive because all time same player and this same players end play and this game death i dont play this game i have better games with 10000 players thx.