What's new

WELLL DONE SS FOR SPOILING PVP IN SL

Tony

Reaction score
Well the new change clans feature has completely spoilt SL completely every player has gone to the phoenix empire now when it comes to pvp phoenix empire will get all the medals and no one in other clan will be able to buy new stuff because a lack of medals and now u have spoilt the game once again
WELL DONE

Pbhuh

Reaction score
I hope SS resets everybody back to his old empire for today and increases the price costs of changing to another faction by an exponential grow in price so that the smallest faction grows the most.

Tony

Reaction score
yes i agree pbhuh they should and only feactions with less players than normal should be open for players to come in

Pbhuh

Reaction score
Tony said:
yes i agree pbhuh they should and only feactions with less players than normal should be open for players to come in
not closing the others, but making it very expensive.

A

Anonymous

Tony said:
every player has gone to the phoenix empire
How can you tell that? I am eager to hear what exactly has happend as you see it.

Pbhuh

Reaction score
SlasH said:
Tony said:
every player has gone to the phoenix empire
How can you tell that? I am eager to hear what exactly has happend as you see it.
Yeah, I didn't notice it, but I did see a big change in fairness of battle, my team needed 10 min to deliver 1 dynamite to enemy bunker, the teams were evenly matched and everyone helped, but we got stuck on the part that the respawn of blue was just too close to enemy bunker, something to fix in a battle from blue against red, since an attacker can't get around that defence.

Other thing is that a rank 4 and 3 had to fight against a rank 7, too hard. We couldn't get him down or get the bunker even a little bit of damage, but the new xp system is great!

darktank

Reaction score
soon this will be over guys i will be back and you guys out :)

greets darktank lvl20