What's new

Unbeatable Marauder boss..

Matheusbr0

Reaction score
EDIT by chromedome

Now most of the time i get Marauder Boss mission but... You guys just make those missions unbeatable???? WTF!!!

I got one marauder boss mission i'm a lvl 16 with +8 and +9 damage equips and a flamethower....

I used in the mission:
3 Automatic launcher
3 Knectic deflector
3 Dinamagnetic coil
SOME Repair kits (every time my life droped i moved out used a repair quit and come back to hit the marauder boss)
for sure 300+ neon ammo (used it all time)
for sure 20+ Nitro ammo (used it all time)
Oil on armor and Oil on weapon

AND FOR MY SURPRISE I WONT WOW THE MISSIOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that another joke like the xp joke???
Aren't those mission suposed to be viable for players which doens't have bought gold coins(Dont uses oil, nitro, neon and repair kits all the time)?
Or now its an requeriment to enjoy the game to buy coins but even doying that you will be going to lose those missions some times?
Aren't those mission suposed to be beatable?

Mam you guys REALY have to change some things in the game... i can be wrong but every and every day i'm just getting more uppset with that changes...

REDRUM

Reaction score
same here, i cant beat a boss rauder now without using oiled up weapon,armor, tac weapon, 3 autolaunchers, 2 deflectors, 2 kinetics (the second one only works sometimes) nitro and neon.
so apparently, i'm supposed to spend gold on all that crap daily if i want to beat a boss ( thats all i get, everyone else quit) or am i supposed to be satisfied getting the 54,000 i need to level up 100 points at a time since i cant beat the boss any more?

AFTER ALL, THAT'S ONLY 5,400 MISSIONS< sarcasm

*edit by mod* no need for insults!

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
Same here too, anyway the game are no excitement anymore unlike before soooooooooooooo excited to go home early to play this game but since the price, ponts and maintenance are up they drive me away. So sad to think that I’m only login to collect my 5 precious gold coin and then play it after 1 month to kill the boss.

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
To Slash:
i have a mission just now only with opponent boss, i keep topping him with nitro & neon and if got low health i run far away on him just to regain health by repair kit then again back to but what happens i finish the game and i loose... man please look at into it if i lied to you just delete my account... help us slash we are your valued customer here we spend and invest serious money don't squeeze us...

i am full 9% upgrade but it's useless i cant feel the upgrade of my tank... :(

WaUU

Reaction score
yesterday i have lose first time vs marauder bos!!!!!! it s impossible win.......tx soo much and compliment for new uptade....the people stop play this game.

*edit by mod* watch your language please!

A

Anonymous

We are aware of the situation and the dev team is already checking this issue. Thanks for all your reports!