What's new

The Golden Elites Recruiting

Tyrannus

Reaction score
The Golden Elites
Golden Elites.JPG

Only the best of the best can join this group. Great skills in combat and teamwork is essential, knowing how to use the environment around you to own own advantage on the battlefield is also essential, for it will help you, and us, to achieve victory! If you lack those skills, then unfortunately you will not be accepted to join the clan.

You can only join if:
.You are a member of the Golden Territories faction.
.If you are level 5 or above (although this might change soon).
.You know Skill 1: Good in combat.
.You know Skill 2: Working good in teams.
.You know Skill 3: Using the environment around you.

If you are/can do these 5 things, then you are welcome to join.

One other thing, if you speak German, French, or whatever language, and can also speak English, that's OK, you can join this group.. as long as I can understand you. ;)
PS: If too many people dislike the clan name, I'll probably change it.

PSS: Since we still cannot create clans in-game yet, either post here, or Message me if you want to join when the option to create a clan is available, remember to tell me your in-game name and level.

Here is the list of players that want to join, I will constantly put more members in every time someone wants to join, and will remove members from the list who don't want to join any more(I will stop editing the list once the clan feature comes out).

Members

Thank you

Tyrannus.

Pbhuh

Reaction score
hi tyrannus,

gossh, ummhhh, well, hey have you seen that new movie...

yeah well,

PLEASE OH PLEASE RECRUIT ME!!!

nah, just joking, but lolz.

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Pbhuh said:
hi tyrannus,

gossh, ummhhh, well, hey have you seen that new movie...

yeah well,

PLEASE OH PLEASE RECRUIT ME!!!

nah, just joking, but lolz.
Reach level 5 first, learn those 3 skills, THEN you can join. :cool:

Pbhuh

Reaction score
so, i only have to rank to 5, LOL, thats easy.

maybe include rank 5 tech required?

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Pbhuh said:
so, i only have to rank to 5, LOL, thats easy.

maybe include rank 5 tech required?
At least Damage - 5, Armour - 5 and speed - 5 minimum. The tactical weapon doesn't matter unless you use it a lot.

ParaDex

Reaction score
Hi there!

My ingame nickname is ParaDex. I think we played together in a mission or two before. I am a Golden lvl 6 wanting to join whatever this is :LOL:

I got the first 4 requirements and I just learned everything there is to know about environment but still have some troubles applying everything I know in fight. This is only my 3rd day playing and my skills will improve faster. What can I do to join Golden Elites?

Tyrannus

Reaction score
ParaDex said:
Hi there!

My ingame nickname is ParaDex. I think we played together in a mission or two before. I am a Golden lvl 6 wanting to join whatever this is :LOL:

I got the first 4 requirements and I just learned everything there is to know about environment but still have some troubles applying everything I know in fight. This is only my 3rd day playing and my skills will improve faster. What can I do to join Golden Elites?
That's all you needed to do, your in! :). What's your in-game name? So I can add you to my list.

darktank

Reaction score
hi i think you know me? i am darktank the lvl 12 from golden terretories, i have full damage golden tank and have everthing upgrade to lvl 12, soon lvl 13. i join, i know alot about the game :) :)

Tyrannus

Reaction score
darktank said:
hi i think you know me? i am darktank the lvl 12 from golden terretories, i have full damage golden tank and have everthing upgrade to lvl 12, soon lvl 13. i join, i know alot about the game :) :)
Your in! :)

ParaDex

Reaction score
Is it OK that I added that to my signature?

(kinda) offtopic: Why do you have the Empire logo as your forum avatar?

later edit: I see you edited the members list. I am level 7 now and I applied for this clan before darktank so I DEMAND to be placed before him. Just kidding lol :D

Tyrannus

Reaction score
1) Yeah sure

2) I got the empire avatar before the restriction, I was in the phoenix Empire in Closed Beta :)

3) Done :cool:

A

Anonymous

Tyrannus said:
2) I got the empire avatar before the restriction, I was in the phoenix Empire in Closed Beta :)
Good that you mention this here. Unfortunately we will have to remove all avatars for current users because otherwise it is unfair for new users AND only Mods, GMs etc. should have one for reasons of clarity.

Jenova

Reaction score
SlasH said:
Tyrannus said:
Good that you mention this here. Unfortunately we will have to remove all avatars for current users because otherwise it is unfair for new users AND only Mods, GMs etc. should have one for reasons of clarity.

Well, wouldn´t it be better to make 'em keep them? I mean, see it as a little "thank you" from SS, the avatars, for the BETA testers.

A

Anonymous

Jenova said:
Well, wouldn´t it be better to make 'em keep them? I mean, see it as a little "thank you" from SS, the avatars, for the BETA testers.
We thought about it, but this could lead to jealous reactions from other users so we decided to remove them, when we find some time to do so ;)

Jenova

Reaction score
Ah, like that ^^
well, in case of no avatars vs avatars for beta testers, you'd probably be right.
If even normal users would receive a standard avatar, then i feel it would be possible, though.

But i'm assuming that won't happen, since avatars bring their own complications and downsides with them, even standard avatars.

Dvader0086

Reaction score
Hi, I am basically new in the game world. I have already learned so much in this excellent game. I have leaned all the requirements of what your asking. Tho I am level 5 as of now, I plan to invest time and money into the game as I find splitscreen studios and excellent company. I know i have seen all three of you on, maybe you have seen me on as well. I would love it if I could join. I may not currently have a rep as of now with all the players, but I have established it with some. Hope to see you guys in game.

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Dvader0086 said:
Hi, I am basically new in the game world. I have already learned so much in this excellent game. I have leaned all the requirements of what your asking. Tho I am level 5 as of now, I plan to invest time and money into the game as I find splitscreen studios and excellent company. I know i have seen all three of you on, maybe you have seen me on as well. I would love it if I could join. I may not currently have a rep as of now with all the players, but I have established it with some. Hope to see you guys in game.
Your in. ;)