What's new

the bouns codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

stew145

Reaction score
its been alomst a month now sence ive entered that code i recived in my email that took my tank that was all +9 att cammo +9 att main gun and armor the +8 engine and the +30% flame thrower was what i had i put in the code and it made my tank all crap +2 stuff it took about a week to week and half after i put in a ticket for the devs to put it back to what i had all but 2 of my +9 cammo alloy whitch is my alloy on my floame thrower and the alloy on my engine ive been trying to dealing wit it throgh tha ticket system but im getting a jun around type of bs and no real help all i want is my 2 alloy that i have paid with my own money for them cause if i knew if i entered a code that the game gave me would jack up my tank i would never had entered the damn thing has anyone else been jacked over and scamed wit this code crap and how long did it take the devs to fix it or did they even fix the problem i hope no one else will get screwed over like i have been by this code thing if u do i hope the devs will atleast buy u dinner b4 they screw u like this cause they sure in the hell didnt wit me

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
Bro that's pain in the ass, working hard to level up then buy serious stuff with your own money then here comes the magic code blessings from above then BOOM... 'Honey I shrunk my dam tank’

stew145

Reaction score
u telling me hell i didnt even play dureing the time my tank was jacked up that bad hell i think they should give me some free stuff when they fix it if they do but not by the code scam they have

stew145

Reaction score
slash i have been doing the support ticket thing and it hasnt worked so i brought the issuse here to hopefully to see it get fixed sooner cause its like thier ignoring my problem

REDRUM

Reaction score
SlasH said:
@stew145

Please write a support ticket and we will take care of the issue!
is that your answer to everything? did you read his post? he did post tickets a month ago and has still not gotten satisfactory results as of yet

A

Anonymous

I do not see any open ticket regarding this issue in our ticket system. Please send me the ticket ID via PN (!) and I will take a look, thanks.

@ REDRUM: the forum is not the right place to solve this kind of issue. The ticket system is recommended! Please understand that...

Creating new topics about the same issue will not make it any better!

Status
Not open for further replies.