What's new

The Aftermath of Clans Losing Medals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have no clan Leader. I have no way of accepting or keeping players. I have no way to do anything but sit and wait. I have made several support tickets... I'm told to have patience. WELL I've waited for christmas and it's all but here. I WILL NOT put another penny into this game W/out some kind of help. It may not be your fault I don't have a clan leader but the clan is as USELESS as a used roll of toilet paper. You could resolve the issue simply the way you took medals but you refuse!!! IT'S NOT THE FAULT OF THE CLAN'S 62/5 MEMBERS. STEEL LEGIONS DID NOT PREVENT THE HACK. STOP PUNISHING LOYAL PLAYERS. I am not winning any battles anymore I have no coins to do so. I am just logging on from now on to get my coins. P.S STOP REMOVING MY POSTS just because I call it the way I see it and you don't like it.
Just resolve the issue in a timely, courteous, professional manner!!! :mad:

darktank

Reaction score
look we all understand you now but the problem is the was a guy in the blue empire some weeks ago who was lvl 3 and knew a medals hack....
he went randomly in clans of the blue empire and gave them above 20k meds or even more.
so steellegions needed to prevent this hack by solving it. its normalt that the have reduced the medals that the guy have put in your clan and of the others. you know why? first of all this game is all about fair play. my clan had 24k meds and with the update we would stand on number one on the ladder, but it didn't. 7clans were higher than me and thats unfair because i worked for my meds and they just regerante there meds. you see i am really sorry for your clan m8 and the other one's to but its better like this....

but look i think the moderaters arn't responding on someone who is raging all the time against them if you know what i mean ;) this is an issue that cant go back so dont try to make a new topic about this because the way i see it you wont get any support from the moderaters if you do it like this :)

DARKTANK lvl ( 21 ) veteran player

Alykane

Reaction score
Hi,

I think the answer about your request has already been given.

If you still think that something is really wrong, please contact me or a member of the team via PM on the forum and we we'll try to find an appropriate solution for your issue.

In the meantime I close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.