What's new

SPAWN KILLING

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
I want to suggest this to my fellow players that spawn killing is not a fair and good idea (unless the transport or Dynamite will pass in front of the nearest respawn factory) you make player go away or make him angry, it was happened to me before when I was weak tank in Europe Server same feelings that were complaining to the boss marauder or the opponent is higher level, let us help each other play a good game to other players because without them were not here also. Tell other player also to stop this act of unfair playing. Make friends not enemy. ;)

Please comment, if you agree spread the words.

Peace!

SPAIR BRAINS

deathbyc4

Reaction score
or program the game to not allow spawn of attacking team within a certain range of the transport or mine.

i take that back, PVP towers for spawns for missions only.

REDRUM

Reaction score
I agree that spawn killers suck!!! There are times when it's unavoidable, like in transport mission. when the porter drives past the attackers spawn house. If i'm the defender in that case, I will shoot them when they spawn, you have to or lose. But the people that go out of their way to spawn kill you are dogs, cowards, weak, sissies ect.

SilentJustice

Reaction score
Hi Brains,

I can sympathise with you on the issue of camping/spawn killing and for this reason the dev's introduced the ability to choose a different factory to spawn at which is away from your attackers.

While this may be further from your target at least it gives you the opportunity to get back into the game play. There are no plans it initiate a DMZ for factories.

Knasen

Reaction score
I think the ability to change factory eliminates the issue like above said. Since I used that function spawn killing is no longer an issue for me. :)