What's new

So far

Baku

Reaction score
well so far i have every one ask me if i am a GM for Steel Legions.
and no im not im helping SS beta test the game, and i am GM for Pirate Galaxy,
so there is no confusion at all

With that said so far the game looks great plays well yes there wil be issues or "bugs" along the way.
since playing and testing, i have notice that when your a higher level as me lvl 7 i shhot and destroy muarders lvl 3 i should be doing a lot more damage to them.
as i was at lvl 5 taking on lvl 2 mauders it seems the same.
with the levels 2's it was 4 shots mabe 5
and the same with lvl 5's,any one notice?
and i have already asked slash about it but when is the new maps opening and please dont say soon :D
also what happened to the upgrades for healing better did the deve team decide to do away with it or just for get to put it back, just wondering.
um what else ah yes, when we get high levles shouldnt we be getting more exprance from missions instead of 3 kills from missions marders, 10 from mission PvP, i think we should get more EXP as you get into higher levels.
well so far thats all i have for now more will be comming soon

Pbhuh

Reaction score
Finallly, someone noticed that lvl 6 does not more damage then 5.

btw, why did you name yourself GMBaku, kinda weird, I think another PGGM did the same in closed beta, but highway allowed him to change his name.

A

Anonymous

I would like to mention, that being lvl 5 or whatever does not mean you do more damage. of course you need the according upgrades for that.

Baku

Reaction score
SlasH said:
I would like to mention, that being lvl 5 or whatever does not mean you do more damage. of course you need the according upgrades for that.

im fully upgraded and does seem to do same or less damage

Pbhuh

Reaction score
slash, it is,

I think that the LvL 4->5 does not more damage and 5->6 did not do more damage, i am not sure if it's the 5->6 case still, but i have been very angry about it and even left SL.

I have even said it in the beta, and I just made an nice table of how many shots it takes to kill something.