What's new

Re: Clans losing level's and medals taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDRUM

Reaction score
quote from a locked thread below:

"Re: Clans losing level's and medals taken away.
by SlasH » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:28 am
As chromedome already mentioned, we have only removed all medals which have been illegally obtained by using a hack and then donated to several clans."

So my questions are:

1) How many medals were there in total that were removed?

2) Which clans recieved the donated medals?

3) What was the exact count of the distribution?

4) Who made the decision to put them in those clans?

4 questions, please give 4 answers
THX
REDRUM

stew145

Reaction score
cause a hack??????? is that their way of saing we r gettin them to fast and decided to try to teach us a lesion lol

Reaction score
5) Are those clans "CHEATED" Clans also ??
6) Do they still have Clan leaders ??
7) Why does it seem to be the PLAYERS fault all the time and none of your own??
Man up Steel Legions !!! Don't be a player HATER !!! Because we may decide to go elsewhere !!!!!
I hope http://forum.steellegions.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=885 is not reading the forums and posting the problems here elsewhere Steel Legions may not get a good review !! LOL

A

Anonymous

It is not for anyone to know which clans were affected, neither how many medals we have removed. If you are a clan leader and think that we mistakenly removed (too many) medals, you can write a support ticket.

Again to explain what happened: A player used a hack that made it possible to obtain numerous medals, which of course is illegal, and thereby joined several clans one after the other and donated lots and lots of medals to these clans. We have "closed the door" for this hack and only removed these illegally obtained medals and not a single one more. To say that we are responsible for this incident is ridiculous.

REDRUM

Reaction score
slash, you wrote "it is not for anyone to know which clans were affected, neither how many medals we have removed"

It is, I want to know if my clan got any of the donated medals and how many we got if we got any. You people think you are playing god here or something?

OH it's not for you to know" blablabla sure it is, it affects us so we want to know who got the donated medals did we get any? or just your friends' clans? hows that work hu?
freakin screwed up game gets worse with a dumbazz update, some fool hacks holes in the game the devs left, you DONATE the medals to some supersecretspecial clan and we cant know about it....NICE way to do business.

A

Anonymous

REDRUM said:
It is, I want to know if my clan got any of the donated medals and how many we got if we got any. You people think you are playing god here or something?

Please read what I have written:

If you are a clan leader and think that we mistakenly removed (too many) medals, you can write a support ticket.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.