What's new

PVP BATTLE LAG!

WaUU

Reaction score
Congratulations all staf steellegions.Another surprise! last 10 days is impossible play normal pvp,the server have apsurd lag.this depend of server no user!what do you think? the peoples are stupid?i, and so many player spend MONEY!THIS IS NOT FREE GAME ,stop whit this stupid politik and fix a server.

darktank

Reaction score
******** pvp lags MAKES ME CRY!!! i dont complain much of the game always wonna help but i am totally with WAUUU this time! sersly **** you guys where investing enough money to make this game driving well. if you even cant fix a lagg issue in more than 10days thats a seriues problem. where is our money going? on PIZZA??? huh?? i guess it is.

you should listen to your player and have atleast a guy out there who hears at the problems of the players because these days i dont see any gms online to help people out or to have some clear anwers.

the answer is always this write a ticket to support or i dont know....

you disspiont me guys bad....

darktank

WaUU

Reaction score
tx for support dark!
yes the gamemaster is "invisible" in pvp i don t see 1.In 1 day i dont now how many time ,i spend for help a new player........you and doctor acula have a qualifications 100% for are a game master!

darktank

Reaction score
when something is right IT NEEDS TO BE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devilish:

REDRUM

Reaction score
I tried euro pvp last week it was a joke, couldn't drive more than 2 feet without freezing, got in the fight by the time i fired a shot i was dead lol.
GM's where are they? american server needs GM's bad havent seen 1 in weeks

Joca97ftPureElite

Reaction score
yes there are really many bugs but i hope they will fix and add some more things where we can earn gold not pay

and you get gold also by doing surveys but half of them dont work :(

Takuto

Reaction score
Fisrt, I apologize for my English. I'll try my best to express what I think.

I already wrote in Spanish Forum about LAG. It's completely unforgivable this mistakes in a game that YOU HAVE TO PAY. I know this game could be free, but... Come on!, everyone knows that all of us PAY, because it's impossible to find: bullets, fuel, coins, etc.

My question is: What happened with all the money that we waste all of these days with those stupid LAGS??

You MUST try to fix it, and I don't refer just to LAGS. I want all my money back.

Thank you for everything. Good game, but disappointing many many times.

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA same exact post as mine diffrent problem SAME RESULT HAHAHAHAHAH Thats why I stopped playing I just check in to get a serious LAUGH. Still putting money in c'mon guys there are way better games to spend your money on I've had enough gold to upgrade for weeks but they refuse to solve my insignificant problem I guess!!! but then again it's only money. But what do I know ???
VIVA USA :LOL: ;)

chromedome

Reaction score
The problem should have been fixed after the update. I played yesterday the PVP, no lags.

chrome