What's new

Problemen im Spiel

WarKhaos

Reaction score
Sorry for post in English but I dont speak German. The Spanish forum is dead and I can not tell my problems to the Gms. I tried translate posts in this forum and I have things to tell. M1 banned me for kill at factory (photo 66) he said I can not do that (photos 190-192), Pandora said I can kill at factory (photos 173-175), then who I have to believe? GMs DO NOT KNOW THE RULES?. Meanwhile everybody kills at factory (photos 73-164) please look at the dates in servertime. The GMs dont know Spanish and ban if they dont find a word in his translator, they muted my chat (photos 185-187) and they dont know nothing about Spanish South-America culture also different of Spain, google translate is not the reality (photo 209) but you can be insulted in English and nothing happen (photo 178 and 181A). I see post in this forum talking about Spanish are cheaters, I am Spanish but I spent over 400-500 EUR. in game, am I a cheater? Other posts talk about alliances (photos 209-212/228-231) but only yellows and blue players are banned. Now I am banned for change empire (photo 232) but rules changed and anyone had noticed. Anyway only blue and yellows are banned in America server, this is not a GMs-reds-greens alliance? Everybody change empire, its a game option and I DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUPS OR MEDALS, GMs CAN PUT MY CUPS AND MEDALS IN ZERO. I do not want break the rules but I must know it for respect it. Also the rules not in Spanish.
You can see all photos in http://www.flickr.com/photos/104445475@N04/
I do not want spend my time sending tickets, also support do not works, I can not upload screenshots and they never gives me an appropriate response. I have many more screenshots and videos but I DO NOT WANT TO SEE PLAYERS BANNED, is all of this necessary? I want a better communitation between players and FAIR GMs, I play over 12 hours at day from a year ago, I am not a kid and I know well what I say. I DO NOT WANT TO HARM ANYONE I only want enjoy a game that I love but fairly. Sorry if I did something wrong, I hope have a good relation with GMs because I feel scammed and harassed. Thanks for look this.

CrazyCobra

Reaction score
The GM / SGM in Server Amerika have order in future to mak eno penalty for this what you have write me.

No more ban for farming by factory if player dont switch the factory.

Greetings CrazyCobra