What's new

No missions

Cantide1

Reaction score
Every time I enlist for a mission at headquarters, I am not assigned a mission. I've done it 7 times in a row at 1.5minutes a pop. What gives?

Pbhuh

Reaction score
missions are based on that both a red player and a blue player have to be avaiable for a mission since it's for PvP, if you can't do missions, it's smart to graind on marauders to gain resources, with these resources you can buy better levels for your damage, armor, engine and repair, and thats essential. When you have the full gear of your level then it's the best to go and level again, and that can take long.

Freya

Reaction score
It's fun, but lousy when you are low level and ur adversary's are more than double level. You got absolutely no chance to complete a mission, and with that no level.
I don't see the fun in being a level 2 forever.
I wonder what this will affect new players when they start this game, I for me am quite frustrated with this.

I have nothing more to do then kill mobs in this game, no use to take missions.
I also think the way the missions are designed only when an adversary are online, it accepts missions where enemy is level 10 and u are level 1 or 2. Even a level 4 is too much for player of lvl 2.

Pbhuh

Reaction score
Freya said:
It's fun, but lousy when you are low level and ur adversary's are more than double level. You got absolutely no chance to complete a mission, and with that no level.
I don't see the fun in being a level 2 forever.
I wonder what this will affect new players when they start this game, I for me am quite frustrated with this.

I have nothing more to do then kill mobs in this game, no use to take missions.
I also think the way the missions are designed only when an adversary are online, it accepts missions where enemy is level 10 and u are level 1 or 2. Even a level 4 is too much for player of lvl 2.
This wil be fixed, the problem is that there are just not enough players, in the real versions you probebly won't even see any 1vs1, only 5vs5 etc.