What's new

New American Server

A

Anonymous

As some of you may have already noticed, there now is an American server available at the login screen. So for all you American based guys, don't hesitate and switch over! There will be an official news later...

HAVE FUN!

Matheusbr0

Reaction score
Hi as i'm Brazilian i would like to switch my tank to the american server... its name is "Matheusbr0" can you do that for me?

Thanks

deathbyc4

Reaction score
also noticed that the american server seems a bit glitchy? maybe due to the client upgrade or possibly the bandwidth. every so often everything will pause for half a second and go back to normal. This is not the case on the Europe server (before the update, haven't tested with the new client update yet).

A

Anonymous

I am sorry to disappoint you, but it will not be possible to transfer any tanks from one server to another. But starting again "from scratch" for me yesterday was quite fun and I almost forgot how nice a new start can be. So maybe you all will have the same fun as I had...

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
Thank you for the information, ok i will upgrade my tank in ameican server my question is this a permanent online? even though we are small players as of now i just want to make sure. is this official online server? :)

A

Anonymous

Yes, this server will be online 24/7 from now on and of course is an official one.

deathbyc4

Reaction score
database transfer is very possible, but im sure it wont be done due to loss of money... never hurts to ask i suppose.

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
This is good news, server online 24/7 and now i will put 1 million gold coins to my tank to kill that boss marauder... I hate that boss marauder :x

Knasen

Reaction score
Love this server. Alot of friendly and helpful people reside here. Finding friends here is easy and fair play over here is enforced! :)

giokiller

Reaction score
If i transfer my account to american server i will be able to come back to europe?? :?:

giokiller

Reaction score
i want to transfer my account to amerika plz can u do it for me??? :?: plz :)

efsanekobra

Reaction score
Hello SteelLegions Team ;

Im buy a per week gold..

I want europe account transfer to american server..very very thanks , good luck.