What's new

missions-spwaning and gold problems

Captain Maxwell

Reaction score
hello ppl

i want to talk about 3 things the missions and players who spwan other also the gold

first the missions sometimes this mission system are choose wrong players and wrong lvls
i played with someone lvl 9 and i am lvl 8 and it choost lvl 12 and 7 vs us how we will win? this mission system is
something bugged even bonus didn't let us win please fix this bug or glitch or what ever it is

second the spwaning sometimes players spwan others for reasons
1- they are angry on them
2-don't want to lose (this is the most thing if you got bonus)
3-cuz they get spwaned by other players
those are the reasons and i know but why players spwan each other?this problem should be solved by alot of ways
1-banning the player who spwaned{first warning then ban}
2- put turrets near the spwan points which only get activeted when you are in mission but they must don't fire fast cuz maybe the player just want to pass not spwanning, and their range must be really really long
3-a shield get on the player when he get out of the factory so that shield will help him killing spwaners {this shield don't let you hurt until it disapper}[it will be on you for 5 seconds of the time you get OUT of the factory]

third the gold some players can't buy gold such as me but i got a good luck in the game and get something i don't want to say it here, anyway if a player can't buy gold how he will gonna change his tank? he need alot of gold and alot of help to get the gold his only way to get gold is marauders-missions-slot machine and daily bonus, there must be a second money in this game this second money let you buy things that they are not strong as the gold ones and this normal money (the second money) you can get it very easy from missions-daily bonus-slot machine-marauders and buy it by the gold

this is every thing hope you will put those ideas in the game

Robercikq

Reaction score
This is very already BUG for game ...

I have sometimes on GOLD !