What's new

lets do away with the turrets

stew145

Reaction score
i say ss should remove the turrets from the pvp area cause theres to many cowards that will sin under them and wont fight and thats annoying as hell when i go in there to make medals they all run and hide like lil chickens so can we plz have the turrets removed

Tony

Reaction score
They are not going to take away turrets mate because its here to stay and it took time to get them so stop complaining

Reaction score
wow stop complaining ?? I only see 1 post and it's a fact. You sure are some kinda rude guy aren't you !!
VIVA USA

REDRUM

Reaction score
I agree KM lose the turrets or make adjustments so you can't go to an enemy base and sit there and do deals. EVERYTIME I GO TO PVP, theres 8 or 10 ppl all doin deals and if i go to the base to kill them, they run under the turrets. american server pvp is a joke.

stew145

Reaction score
lol if they didnt run and hide like lil cowards i wouldnt as u said complaine i just want more medals and ppl actully willing to fight in pvp its more fun when they fight and not run far as i know u might be one of them ppl running from me or lilred in american pvp lol

Tony

Reaction score
A: I dont play on the american server
B: I was playing this game before u even thank about it.