What's new

Killing Limit in PVP!

T3000

Reaction score
Hi All :)
I would like you to help me achive to be a limit in PVP, like is when we hunt marauders.
Namely, in pvp a player shall not be able to shoot at an other player which is more than 4 lvl lower than him... I wrote first to support and they addvised to create toppic because seems a good ideea. ;)
Just like at the marauders, because those few 20-24 lvl players kill dozens of tanks and colect way more medals than all other players together... Apologise for high lvl players but i beliwe this would be fair!!! :!:
This makes us a feeling that we can never colect the medals to open the +9% features, not in years... :confused:
Its just an idea, if you think does not worth considering it, than sorry for inconvenience and thanks for your time...
Regards & good luck in game to all,
T3000 :cool:

Black_Destroyer

Reaction score
Hi
"Yes" your idea's are just what the game needs, I have played PVP games for 5 yrs, I started playing this game about 5 days ago, I am level 8, But god it is now almost impossible to progress any further,
The missions are so unbalanced, example a level 7 has to take on 2 players - 1 is level 12 and the other is level 10. how mad is that - and this has happened too many time already,
For long term players - new players need to have a purpose goals to be able to achieve, and without having to have a heart attack every time the log in,
It's really a great game but for it to progress and develop further they have to consider weaker players as well,
Currently the way the game is at the moment is - unless your Dad own's a Bank It is impossible to progress,
Most youngsters will part with their money if they see a way of progressing further and ranking up,
Currently the only way to gain experience points is through missions, this either needs to be adjusted to give all players a chance otherwise long term people will get really despondent and find something else to do.
Well that's my opinion.
Best regards
Black_Destroyer