What's new

Is this what your game looks like?

cebi3

Reaction score
CoreWindowSecondary03302024_211446161.png
this is what your game looks like after the new update, I see you log in and do the same thing again, your friends are standing still in the factory and this is how you increase levels, artificially increase the scale and reach level 50 in 3 days, so stop talking about xp because you don't need it ;)

cebi3

Reaction score
CoreWindowSecondary03302024_213748163.png
how did you do it, that suddenly from 7 places and 1 place from 10k points it turned into over 100k and reaching 500k, it's funny what you are doing

kcardenasc2.

Reaction score
Solo veo a alguien que no sabe subir de nivel haciendo misiones. :(

xX-Padron-Xx

Reaction score
They are our friends, stop bothering and go to the European server

If you don't have friends there, it's not our problem, we play to have fun, stop bothering us.

xX-Padron-Xx

Reaction score
The only curious thing here is how envious you are, stop bothering the American server.

cebi3

Reaction score
CoreWindowSecondary04072024_231240830.png
i see players love me and saying good words to me much of thx to new update ^^

cebi3

Reaction score
CoreWindowSecondary04072024_233403935.png
this time players on ami server pusching with normal player afk in fabrick and he shooting him to get lvl up so funny @Highway Is it possible to create a script to block such shitty behavior? Players should return to the map mission to level up, not to increase levels by pushing other accounts.

xX-Padron-Xx

Reaction score
Now you turned out to be a police officer?

you do not belong to the game community you abandoned it

mention useful ideas that they can use to get more players to return and the game to become more active than it is now.

Or do you only plan to prevent the activity of a server?

cebi3

Reaction score
then bring back the players by playing normally with missions and not by pushing others, new players will come to the factories, you will teach them the same thing or you will be against them because you consider yourself to be pseudo good players and you show how you can play, just push and push

BOYRII

Reaction score
The game is totally against new players, the death of this game is inevitable if it continues like this. All we need to do to have an acceptable gameplay is to buy gold coins. It would be very interesting if we could have the option to build the tank parts in storm lands with construction parts, steel and etc. it's frustrating, besides, you destroy a lvl 4 looter and he only gives you a measly 4 pieces lol when he gives it lol