What's new

Is there anybody there?

CapnMIck

Reaction score
I reported a bug last week and have recieved no response whatsoever. I have just encountered the same bug.

I was charged with destroying an enemy bunker, but the bunker could not be targeted and so my team could not destroy it.

I sent an official bug report last week including a screenshot showing that the bunker could not be targeted. I am being kind and saying that this is a bug, but I suspect it is really some sort of hack.

Does anybody at BigPoint support this game?
Is this forum a toatal waste of time as I seem to be the only person visiting it every single time I come here.?

Please link to this forum from the main GameScreen so that we can get more activity on here.

Reaction score
Steel Legions is a waste of your time as they will not solve problems unless it profits them!!

Astraeus

Reaction score
This issue as well as many others are being looked into & Fixed

Black_Destroyer

Reaction score
Astraeus said:
Hello Astraeus

Sadly I have to report that the bug isn't fixed, this has happened to me just recently,
Another concern / Bug was yesterday, whilst reloading special equipment - ie fast cannon etc, several times the client closed down and I had to reload the game. Plus pushing the reload Button - it would just freeze, which is / was very annoying,

best regards .....peter

Astraeus

Reaction score
Black_Destroyer said:
Astraeus said:
Hello Astraeus

Sadly I have to report that the bug isn't fixed, this has happened to me just recently,
Another concern / Bug was yesterday, whilst reloading special equipment - ie fast cannon etc, several times the client closed down and I had to reload the game. Plus pushing the reload Button - it would just freeze, which is / was very annoying,

best regards .....peter
This sounds like either a Java, Internet or PC Related issue - Has a Ticket been submitted to Support yet?