What's new

Introduce yourself!

HOST

Reaction score
Hey my name is HOST. I am a studio musician in Nashville, TN.

My facebook account for steel legions is potbelly1010@yahoo.com if you'd like to be friends.

EvilElfy

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Forsaki from inside the game. :)
I'm still quite new, but I'm getting pretty good.
I'm occasionally a full time massive online gamer, so I've had my share of many games over the years.
I like this game because it's cute and doesn't require much and it is also simple.

I'm in the search of new friends as well, I'm friendly and I try to help out the best way I can.
Oh btw, shocker to the guys out there I'm a female. :p
...and yes, women enjoy playing games too especially this one<333.

I hope to meet some of you, it wouldn't hurt to ask for training buddy now would it? :3

See you guys in game! :D

Astraeus

Reaction score
Hello Steel Legions Players :)

I am Astraeus. I am your New Lead Community Manager. Some of you here may already know me from Pirate Galaxy & some may not.

I just want you to know that me & my GM Team are here to answer your Questions, Help with In-Game Issues & deal with all the Game related Problems you may encounter.

I am available to talk with any Player, just send me a Forum PM or catch me In-Game

REDRUM

Reaction score
I am REDRUM on euro server a level 14 there
I am LiLRED on american server a level 19 there
I do alot of hours in game, you know me if you play
I pvp nightly,it breaks up the boss killing that is getting old, most of my mission enemies have quit and Steelromero is about to lose his account if they cant transfer it, That only leaves me Blackcrow to mission. Stew and Brains seem to have left.
I don't approve of swearing in the game (kids play there)
Racism is not cool either.
And Hacking is not ok. (Exploiting a bug IS a hack, imho)
If you do these things I report you.

Thats about it from me :)