What's new

Introduce yourself!

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Hi I'm Tyrannus, A Veteran from Pirate Galaxy, A great game by SplitScreen(the same creators as this game), I checked this game out, played it, and loved it! :)

Pbhuh

Reaction score
Hi Tyrannus, also got a code?

Hello all,

I am Pbhuh, also from Pirate Galaxy and would love to test this game out so that all bugs are gone adn that it becomes a great game.

Kalak

Reaction score
Kalak here, yet another Pirate Galaxy player (From Solaria).

Here's to a great game. As I've said, a game is only as good as the players. Hence why I'm here to help make this game one of the best!

Rainion

Reaction score
Hi i'm Rainion GM in Pirate Galaxy
Yes believe it or not, i even have time to test this game ;)
So far it looks awesome, completely different from PG... I think is good for a change ^^

ScrumpyJack

Reaction score
Wotto Chaps,

I am also a PG'er some may love me and may may Loath me :D

But here we are all good buddies lol

D.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Hello one and all, I am Arrowhead, I thought it would be a good idea to intoduce myself.
I am a long time player of PG (Siver Star) and look forward to meeting you all in Steel Legions.
Friend and foes alike :D

DKTrue

Reaction score
Hi guys, my name is DK. ^^

Played PG on korell 2 years now and had a very nice time with the clan I created there. We are still playing PG, but not that much anymore. Other games came along.
I assume that i'm here because i'm interested in new games that SS made, like you guys are. ^^

Looking forward to have fun with you guys.

LG
DK

Freya

Reaction score
Hi I'm Freya, and I am addicted to PG as well, and a veteran player.
So far my experience with this game has been both good and bad.

Loyalty

Reaction score
Loyalty::played Pirate Galaxy and like it, figured I'd at least give this game a chance. So far had good experiences with this game and only one bad one. More to come on the bad experience in the near future.

Overlordx1

Reaction score
Hello fellow Tank'ers :D

I'm an avid long term PG pilot from Askone, with a passion for killing anything that moves. I'd like to tell you who I am, but I think its best if I don't :LOL:

I've been invited to try this out and what a great little game it is sofar. It has lots of potential and I can see me having to divide my time between the 2.

Hope to catch you all on the battlefield.

Regards

_EnanO_

Reaction score
Hola, mi nombre es _EnanO_.
Juego al Pirate Galaxy servidor Aurora.
Me gustaria probar la beta.

DeansGreen1203

Reaction score
hello fellow testers :D

well, i'm DeansGreen1203, and my name in PG is also DeansGreen1203(askone server, clan: loyal elites, lvl: 54 atm). i always like to test games out, and this game was one of SS, so i thought: Lest Test IT!

i'm sometimes on, but not very much, becouse there isn't much to do yet, but the game itself is realy awsome!

myself, i'm intersested in making games myself :geek: , so i try to find lags and other technical stuff in this game :LOL: (didn't find much yet!)

Macellan

Reaction score
Greetings, i'm Macellan, or rather designated self as Macellan. Just a random F2P player seeking to play something interesting. Stumbled Steel Legions on the PG site as well and i decided to try it out. Seems good, so far.

ridoi

Reaction score
Hi all this is ridoi, yes I am a PG player to was there at start of beta, am a very old pilot xD and ppl call me stuff, came here to check out stuff ö.ö

darktank

Reaction score
jo its me darktank and i dont play pg i only play this game and i love it so XD

DARKTANK LVL 17 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ridoi

Reaction score
Hei, I am ridoi, think pretty much many knows me, at list I know staff knows me :p been on PG since beta, and here to ^^