What's new

I'm thinking of quitting!

ScrumpyJack

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm going to disappear for while to think about whether or not I want to continue to play this game any more.

Just recently the odds seemed to be stacked more and more against the higher level players and quite frankly I'm a bit sick of it. We work hard to get where we are and all that is belittled when we come up against weaker players. If you are going to make the bonuses so hard then quite frankly i would rather just be given boss missions. I'm not going waste my money on nitro or neon trying to win an non winnable mission.

Not only that, the nebula cannon is really getting on my nerves and makes missions against players that have it totally unplayable and not enjoyable at all. If you want to have a nebula cannon in the game that is fine but make it just reduce your range, not the visible area of the map.

It makes fleeing to regroup or targeting the attacker impossible.

Yours,

A very very unhappy SJ

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Actually I kind of find it much harder to now win against higher level players, I just about lost all my missions against higher level players after the balancing update.

But please don't leave, maybe the missions are pretty hard for you but think of the friends that you made in SL. This game is only a few months old, hopefully it will improve in time, but please don't quit! :cry:

RhinoTank

Reaction score
You're right !

The Bonus is so overpowered. You have no Chance vs. Lowplayer.
And the Windcannon , is this a joke?

massimo

Reaction score
SJ is right.

High levels are too much penalized (in mission like Transporter attack, Hill DOmination or Bunker attack is very hard to win, just losing some second. I kill enemy 9 times on 10 and he WIN!
And I have a Full Tank 8%, full Crew level 10 and Oil on!).

Speed in Platinum Raid or Mine is too slow
(and i have specifically +24% speed and Oil on!)

Marauder Boss is too hard.

The Bonuses are too high / or the general balancing is bad.

Any mission seems too much different from another, depending player's level, and that is not good.
If someone play time and time to level, upgrade tank by cps, and buy coin add ons... want "live" those things.. and not destroyed (or almost) by a pretty bad balancing.

I am ready for any suggestion in TEST mode vs Programmers and when u want... in REAL game
I think to be a "very good" player..and I played this game from beginning... so I know really it

Nebula cannon has a little error.
It reduces range of fire, and it's ok;
but it reduces the visible area of the map also. And that is bad

(and note: I have nebula cannon on my tank).

TY

(Added)
PS: Scrumpy dont leave.

Massimo
[ full level 16 ]

Sayyadin

Reaction score
Don't worry we are working and aware of these issues. However some things need time to be fixed. The balancing will always be improved and fixed in some areas.

Some things that are quite important for balancing did not make it into the last version. Next version will have them in.

massimo

Reaction score
I have suggested many things, but none of my suggestions were realized.
You all say always "after".
SL seems yet a "random" game.

Well.. I hope you fix those.

And.. sorry.. I repeat for the 100° time.

Marauder Boss must be killed (playing perfectly good.. obviously) in time by any BASIC tank, with NORMAL shots, of same level, without Oil or Coins upgrade..
It need, anyway, the CPs levelled.

What advantage I have with oil and coin Upgrades, if I waste 1000000 nitro, oil, crew kits, repair kits and I need always 9/10 min to kill it (and some of missions fail too) with a FULL tank???

And I stay always or almost in the grass!

The only advantage is for you, because players have to buy a lot af things to gain xp mission.
So I stay quiet sometime for marauder mission, just having1 xp.

The same method must be that (BASIC TANK levelled with CPs) and applied for hill, tranporter, bunker..etc etc
Or more u go on and more difficulties u ll have to balance all.

In this way players wanting win.. ll think surely to upgrade the tank.
Now they are forced to do that (well... more coins/money for u).. and results are NOT funny for all.
Upgraded or not.

TY

ps:
-- Waiting time for mission is really too much.. sometime.. and boring.

-- And make more missions with more players in, eventually, with different levels

-- Transporter mission need Transporter icon on map, to see if someone attack it

Good work

darktank

Reaction score
oke hi all,

sj is right

and hi all i am in tunesia so no pcs here i miss alot of fun and sj please dont quit :cry:

ridoi

Reaction score
did quit after I lost vs a lowlvl player 4 times, I got crush inside if my failure :cry: