What's new

How'd I win that?

CapnMIck

Reaction score
I just played Hill defense. I'm level 9 and my opponent was level 10. I'd already got my 5 Dominator wins for the day, 3 of which were against this same opponent, so I decided to be generous and let him win. I never fired a single shot and my opponent sat on the hill destroying me every time I appeared and yet I still won. This just verifies my belief that some of the missions I'm sent on are un-winnable no matter how well I play.

In other missions I am put against far superior players and have no chance at all. For example I am on Platinum Defense and my opponent has far superior speed, defense and attack than me and can get back to his base in under 2 mins even with me firing upon him all the time.

It must be time that the balance was corrected in this game. I don't like to win too easily and I also don't like to play a mission that I can't possibly win.

Even us out as far as possible at the start of a match and prevent us from buying more ammo during the match. This will make us think about preparation for the mission and make us play strategically instead of just loading up and blasting our way through an inferior target.

Whilst we're at it, make the upgrades cheaper. I refuse to pay real cash in this game because the upgrades are so expensive and it takes so long to earn coins that we will never upgrade any other way. I have paid real cash in other browser games but it costs so much here for such little reward that I refuse to pay anything in this one.

I'll still play regularly but I won't enjoy it as much as I could ;p

Rant over...