What's new

Hello I am alpha4444, Dear developers:

Reaction score
Hello I am alpha4444, Dear developers I would like to raise an idea to improve the idea that you have to eliminate the missions completely this is my idea, that it was a special map open 24 hours where you can win Medals, Experience and Level on a map similar to PVP but it would be a combined map where 4 special maps meet , i.e. the 3 of PVP and also added 1 sand map as the tower that is close to the marauders lv 47 on the side of granites or steels that was a combined map where you move fence changing but that was a combined map where you had the current +1 maps additional to your choice and with different routes. They could also take out +10 prototypes or lacquers as mentioned five years ago. Another very good serious thing that could put tactical weapon joints, can use 2 tactical weapons when unlocking the union the union would cost approximately 10 k of medals from the new map, not medals from current maps. They could even change the following. so that more players play on this exclusive map take medals different from the ones you win in pvp so that players play more and win new medals and play more. In case my idea serves you I would like to receive as a bonus the union of tactical weapons more than anything or a prototype of +10 speed.

chisfixer

Reaction score
These are good changes for long time players like you and many other old players. Adding these will make your expirience better in cost of the low lvl players. Image a new player trying to pvp and having all the negative effects from just 2 bigger lvls. The game has to improve on the free gameplay and have a grind wich you can avoid by paying .The state of the game right now i based of how much money u got. 6 years now i saw many free to play players who didnt go that far destipe playing the game a lot. Based in all that the game needs to promote skill and the advantages has to come from playing the game long term not by paying money . I Dont dissslike your ideas but they dont really make the game any more fun. YOU still got the difference with players who just pay to win