What's new

Great Game.. But Some Suggestions

Critatt

Reaction score
Hi all, Im Critatt, currently lvl 5 and have been playing for 3 days.

First of all this game is a really good game, in terms of addictivness, PVP and other actions...

But i do have several issues, and i will put them in list to make it easier and will elaborate in future

• Repetative Gameplay
    Customization
    Rankings
    Equipment only available through gold or medals
    Medals only gained through spending gold?
    EVENTS?

Well my main issue is that to have better equipment, you need gold, and to get gold you need to spend money :S... i have used some of the free survey things for gold, but i have spent over 3 hours doing surveys and been paid for 2 Total of about 60gold, and im owed more than 500 yet they dont come through.

But the fact that you gotta spend money just to become on par with people even lower than your own level raises alot of issues :/.

Game Rankings would create more competition and with maybe rewards for top players

Well i see the EVENT forum yet there has not been 1 post...
Events bring players and fun & COmpetition, and you have not done 1 event which is very unpleasing :/.

I hope i get some good response to this and others may feel the same, i have only made a quick post but i will edit this further very soon.

I look forward to hearing from others and even more suggestions would be great

Critatt

Reaction score
Cool reply, was hoping for a bit more reply's, and one from a gm/admin if they can spread any light on any of the things stated above?