What's new

game gets boring

Pbhuh

Reaction score
i am really sorry to say this, but,

the game gets boring, its very addicting, but if you leveled a few times, you will really get into a row,

*first you level
*then you gain upgrades
*after that the cycle starts agian

WE NEED STUFF:
* PvP Area, fight off your enemies in a fun way, you fight they fight, everyone happy,
* Storyline, a story line always works and is lots of fun.

Kalak

Reaction score
This is still the closed beta. Of course it's not going to be perfect. Wait a couple versions for more features to be implemented then you can come complain.

Dwarph

Reaction score
Kalak said:
This is still the closed beta. Of course it's not going to be perfect. Wait a couple versions for more features to be implemented then you can come complain.
jeez i say nearly the exact same words like that to every troll that comes along ><

Jenova

Reaction score
Easy now mates. Pbhuh is not trying to be a troll, just trying to help the game in progressing.
And true, its closed beta, but that doesnt mean we shouldnt "complain".

On the contrary, we -should- talk about improvements to the game. Thats what closed beta and beta-testers are for. To help spot the problems and innovate with new suggestions, so the game can grow. since thats the main thing a beta is for, to grow and get rid of any bugs and the likes.

So i'd say, let yourselves be heard~ :D

Pbhuh

Reaction score
Jenova said:
Easy now mates. Pbhuh is not trying to be a troll, just trying to help the game in progressing.
And true, its closed beta, but that doesnt mean we shouldnt "complain".

On the contrary, we -should- talk about improvements to the game. Thats what closed beta and beta-testers are for. To help spot the problems and innovate with new suggestions, so the game can grow. since thats the main thing a beta is for, to grow and get rid of any bugs and the likes.

So i'd say, let yourselves be heard~ :D
if you didn't notice, it became open beta.

I think i posted another thread about this being the same way. And me more and more getting desperate that I might no longer enjoy this game...

Maybe add differant types of tanks that can be unlocked, that grants a new goal in which you can keep playing the game, etc.

ScrumpyJack

Reaction score
Hey Pbhuh, been a while m8.

I think that we all need to cut the guys a little slack here, after all they are only responding to what we have praised and criticised over the past 2 months. It would seem that our suggestions have led them to totally rewrite a lot of the application and as I'm sure we can all appreciate, that is no small task and has led to a delay in the release of the new features.

I too have found the period of "calm" quite frustrating but I tell myself that soon when the new update is released we will be in manic flow again trying to find all the new bugs and tell the devs how else they can improve things.

So yes, the game has become boring in it's current format but all that is about to change... after all I'm sure we have only experienced the tip of gaming iceberg.

Cheers

SJ