What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verimtor

Reaction score
At the end, please fill out the following questionnaire: Feedback

Here, you can post all your impressions, found bugs and postive things from your trip to the ptr :)

darktank

Reaction score
oke first of all : the damage of defending towers are way to high to get pass it
second why the exp awards got way to low? its stupid because you waste your time and ammo playing the plat wars, at the other hand i love that you guys made an 24/7 pvp map that was always my dream in this game so +1 for that. than rescource spawing needs to get way up! making a second server will be be better to avoid crashing in game

than getting exp for killing people needs to be higher aswell so it would stimulate other players to hunt each other down

more to folo

cheers darktank

doctor acula

Reaction score
well u have to see the other side: i play with a lvl9 on ptr i would never have a chance against tanks like yours without such strong towers and if u wanna destroy a tower u can make dynamite

the exp-rate is lower because it was to high the last time ptr was open, it doesnt make sense if everyone is lvl25 within a week
i think its good as it is now, maybe the rate of producing ressources could be a bit higher. and i think we dont need exp to let all players hunt each other down. i saw it yesterday 10 players waited for a piece of coal so there was enough war even without exp^^

darktank

Reaction score
yea but i am glad now i saw when you destroy a building or so you can get 1.5k exp for killing a tower so exp rate is the same

Status
Not open for further replies.