What's new

Clan Additions

deathbyc4

Reaction score
Honestly, Clans are useless right now. The whole "Yay! someone let me in a clan and is milking me for medals is awesome!" but that gets old. Here's a few suggestions;

Clan Leader, Co-leader - Leaders get tired of having to hit cancel on clan invites, it should be a smaller notification window or the clan button can turn red to indicate an invite. Co-leader also gets these alerts.

Clan Specific Inventory - This option allows the leaders to stockpile items amongst the clan and donate items to better playing clan members.

Clan inventory raid - This is a new mission type that Clans can "Raid" the inventory of other opposite empires (same as platinum raid but doesn't actually take the defending clans inventory". Due to the nature of it, it would only work well with more people on the servers.

Clan Flags - I've posted about this before but it should belong in here as well. Allow either a flag on the engine itself or as a flag on the tank. image can be loaded by the leader only in-game and meet a specific image length/width and size.

Clan member mission priority - This is for when multiple people are requesting mission. if two clan members are requesting, more than likely with a high volume the server will not place them together. this option would, while it would still be bound to the current mission balance requirements (which actually need to be fixed, ALOT). This would allow clan members to help level the lower level clan member and develop clan teamwork.

Clan Ranking - self explanatory. also needs to be in-game and website based.

More in-game content available from the website - not really a clan thing, just would be nice to see.

A

Anonymous

There will be some changes for clans, but I can not tell what and when. So please be patient!