What's new

changing prototypes

DewMan

Reaction score
hello there, i have a +8%damage engine prototype.. i was messing around one day recently and changed back to the standard 0 gold engine, now i cant return to the +8% engine i had before... how do i get my engine back?

DewMan

Reaction score
Yea right, that's not gonna happen! Where would I have read this information so that I could have avoided this situation?

Reaction score
yea, I have asked for a guide also but have never received one!! They change the rules as they see fit !! So get used to it !!! I don't see why you would lose it !! Shouldn't it go into an inventory box so you could change your tank around as you see fit ?? OOp's gave SS another good idea!! Don't use the bonus code or u will get it where the sun don't shine too since u are that high up!!

DewMan

Reaction score
Submitted a support ticket si should be hearing back soon

REDRUM

Reaction score
Dew theres nothing to get a reply about, you have to REBUY the item, once you change it, it's gone.
Thanks,
LiLRED aka REDRUM

DewMan

Reaction score
what are you saying thanks for? lol i will not be "rebuying" anything... im sure they wont require their players to do that

Reaction score
Good luck with that feeling !!! They've had me bent over since last year!!! Support ticket = HAHAHAHAHA FUNNY GUY WANTS HELP LOLOLOLOLLOL But seriously u think they care ??? THEY DON'T !!! Just quit cryin and give us more money is their MOTTO !!! VIVA USA

DewMan

Reaction score
they have a new guy who will be taking care of the support tickets, it seems like he is going to do a good job... already got a response on my support ticket

DewMan

Reaction score
they pay around 30 bucks a month for the help desk program, so they are bound to use it now and again if they are paying for it

DewMan

Reaction score
killing machine said:
Good luck with that feeling !!! They've had me bent over since last year!!! Support ticket = HAHAHAHAHA FUNNY GUY WANTS HELP LOLOLOLOLLOL But seriously u think they care ??? THEY DON'T !!! Just quit cryin and give us more money is their MOTTO !!! VIVA USA
killingmachine, do you still play?

darktank

Reaction score
the game is for all nationaltys "***"

Edited for unnecessary & Offensive Name Calling

Reaction score
I log on to see what SL is doing with my Clan!!! They say I did nothing wrong!! Yet they won't fix the problem of 57 ppl in a level 2 clan that should only have 5 people in it!!!! They refuse to do anything !!! I'm supposed to be PATIENT LOLOLOL VIVA USA BECAUSE I LOVE AMERICA Would I like to play Yes but if they can't straighten out a problem why bother. RED AMMO OPTION = RIPOFF ON WHEEL !!!!! You used to get items on those red spots seems I've gotten more dbl red ammo more than anything since it was added!!!! VIVA USA