What's new

Appreciation to Split Screen

Breed

Reaction score
The game is very good however I read others comments it’s seems like they are angry to developers which is I don’t understand but I respect their opinion… I definitely stay on this game I like it a lot it’s free to play… it’s too early for me to appreciate but mostly I play online games and this game is different… Thank you for this wonderful game… ;)

Knasen

Reaction score
Nice of you to post a message to the devs like this. I am sure that the critisciscm they received mostly was caused by a misunderstanding. Everyday I login I have a good time. Nice to see that so many people can unite and fight for power together striving for success. A standing ovation to the thread starter for this well needed message!

A

Anonymous

Thank you, we will always try to give you the best gaming experience possible.

Have fun!

darktank

Reaction score
look i saw this game evolving in a good way and in a bad way. everday i see issues that needs to be repaired but its a game in progress i cant waait when its finnally totally oen without bugs and issues it will make my day :)

REDRUM

Reaction score
I appreciate you taking my money, making the game harder, oh yea and raising prices.

stew145

Reaction score
i agree wit rum thanks for taking my money and jacking my tanke up with a bonus code whitch it isnt fixed yet if u read this slash and i pmed u agin asking u whats goin on with my tickets and no reply