What's new

ALL MODS

darktank

Reaction score
i have question to all of the mods of steellegions and splitscreen....

that means highway,,slash,silentjustice,hemon,chromedome,alykane,SAYYADIN,and others to listen up...

guys i am getting bored that there isn't a new max lvl. cant you guys just tell if there going to be a new max lvl soon?? like 25 or 30 pllzzz the all i do is waiting for pvp all day long. :geek:

i am asking this as a friend and player ;)

ty to listen up and please post

cheers DARKTANK

(lvl 20= the first one!!) dominator of the dominators!! 8 time in a row, beat that! :mad:

Pbhuh

Reaction score
darktank said:
i have question to all of the mods of steellegions and splitscreen....

that means highway,,slash,silentjustice,hemon,chromedome,alykane,SAYYADIN,and others to listen up...

guys i am getting bored that there isn't a new max lvl. cant you guys just tell if there going to be a new max lvl soon?? like 25 or 30 pllzzz the all i do is waiting for pvp all day long. :geek:

i am asking this as a friend and player ;)

ty to listen up and please post

cheers DARKTANK

(lvl 20= the first one!!) dominator of the dominators!! 8 time in a row, beat that! :mad:
Mods = Moderators or Modifications
Some of those you asked when the new lvl cap is coming are not Mods, but are Developers or Community Managers.

Now only Developers know what will come next or that can do something like this, these are also known as the group Splitscreen Studios, and members are Sayyadin, Highway, King-saiya etc.

I am not sure if I would love to see a level 25, 30 or even 50, it's scary, since I am only lvl 4....

darktank

Reaction score
oh srry i was overwelmed lol indeed so sayyadin and highway listen up than and thanks phubh for bckground info

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your feedback, I will forward your request to the devs, but at this point I can't tell anything about higher level etc.

A

Anonymous

Good news everyone: The max. level will be raised with the next content update. I can't give an exact date, but it will probably be after the Gamescom.

A

Anonymous

Gamescom in Cologne, worlds biggest computer and video games trade fair. You don't know it?

http://www.gamescom-cologne.com/

A

Anonymous

If you have question then please make a new topic rather than absuing one offtopic... I have deleted all non-topic related postings now.