What's new

About spam...

Tyrannus

Reaction score
What is it with all the spam that the forum (Off-topic in particular) is getting? There is at least someone spamming everyday, this doesn't happen in the PG forums, what is going on? :confused:

Tony

Reaction score
Hi tryannus im not a expert but the problem is we dont have egough community mangers in the fourm they are the ones who regulate the fourm and stop spam. They are looking for people to manage the fourm.

Pbhuh

Reaction score
I bet the PG forum has the same number of spam, but that the fms are just super fast with deleting it.

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Tony said:
Hi tryannus im not a expert but the problem is we dont have egough community mangers in the fourm they are the ones who regulate the fourm and stop spam. They are looking for people to manage the fourm.
Yeah, I know that, but even when the PG forum first released there weren't as much spam everyday that link to an absolutely different website.

Pbhuh said:
I bet the PG forum has the same number of spam, but that the fms are just super fast with deleting it.
Hehe, and this is why we have SJ-2(SIlentJustice) and Phoenix in the SL forum, but then you pointed something else out to me, that this forum still needs a lot more FM's. :cool: