What's new

Will we have any changes to make the game like before ?

chrisredi

Reaction score
I play the game since the start and for me and a lot of other players the 50 lvl max change ended our fun Because the lvl up progress is very hard
Its a PvP game which we cannot play
Are u guys open for new ideas to make the game evolve .Throw the years the game hasnt got ant major updates and balance changes

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We have a few substational update plans for Steel legions to make it more fun to play but we did not have a timeslot for it yet.

Feel free to post your feedback and ideas here in the forum so that we get inspired by it to improve our plans :cheeky:

chrisredi

Reaction score
It would be fun to have mini events in storm which in random or standart time the reward level would go automaticaly high so all the players will wait and prepare for it for the xp and medal rewards . Afterwards i believe that new armor and maybe new tactical weopon to be introduced into the game . I strongly belive that the game has to have some kind of seoson with end season reward based exp storm caps .I really disagree with the lvl 50 being the max lvl cause is very hard for a new player or an existing one to put all this effort in boring missi to lvl up.
Thank you if you read some of my ideas i believe the game could be a lot more than its been the last years
Thank y Stay strong! :)