What's new

this game sucs

undercovertank

Reaction score
im lvl 10 with noob tank ,i go to do hill domination vs lvl 8 with also noob tank and he gets the time bonus.not a problem till now but ive killed him each time he returns ,i dident blow up once and he still wins.how can be this possible>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

rerel

Reaction score
First thing : did you went to school ? Can you write like a normal human ?
And it's because the game is barely done and cause Splitscreen want money : If you had a good tank which worth 100€, you won !
But I agree with you : WTF ?

undercovertank

Reaction score
rerel said:
And it's because the game is barely done and cause Splitscreen want money : If you had a good tank which worth 100€, you won !
rerel im a little angry... after u pass lvl 10, u get hard missions against big tank's ,it s so hard 4 us,players ho dident buy gold to have a little chance...

rerel

Reaction score
undercovertank said:
rerel said:
rerel im a little angry... after u pass lvl 10, u get hard missions against big tank's ,it s so hard 4 us,players ho dident buy gold to have a little chance...
I know you are angry : the developpers want you to be angry, and finally, you are so angry that ... you pay !!
It's what they want......