What's new

The Game is Predicable & unjust

Black_Destroyer

Reaction score
When are you guys going to address the structure of this game,
1. Missions take forever - as long as 20mins for a mission
2. Missions against weaker players is so wrong and unjust.
3. Boss Mauraders are at times totally impossible to win,

4. I have had several missions against a weaker player whom hasn't even turned up yet I have lost ?
Classic example - Steel canister and bring to base, the game slowed me down so much that even without any detours or stopping, I could not make base - Just such a joke,

Maurader Boss:
Constantly hitting with nitro and flame,
8: 30 sec's - 24k points
6: 37 sec's - 55k points
4: 10 sec's - 99k points
Used - all 15 devices maintained full shields, + 100% oil -gun - armour + Flame
1: 30 sec's - No health showing on maurader - YET STILL LOST !!!!

This has happened too many times almost a daily occurrence.

THE EMPIRE IS CRUMBLING:
The whole structure of the game needs looking at to re-dress the unbalanced percentages, and a lot of lower graded players are only weaker due to ranking but a lot of them have well equipped tanks with the best and most elite equipment available, which puts a higher ranking player in an un-winnable position, If this happened only 1 or 2 times per day it could be forgiven, but every other mission is ridiculous making the game loose any and all credibility.

Well that's this rant over with - but again this is a waste of time as like my other posts no response to them; So I don't suppose you will give a dam about this post either,
Thanks for not bothering to read or comment

Regards - Peter

A

Anonymous

1. Missions take forever - as long as 20mins for a mission
~~> The maximum time to wait between two mission is to 10 mnt

2. Missions against weaker players is so wrong and unjust.
~~> The gap between two levels of players are 4/5 levels , you must play with intelligence, this is for sure, the missions are difficult against a small player but if it would be too easy, small players would stop playing ...

3. Boss Mauraders are at times totally impossible to win
~~> You need between 8 to 10 minutes to win . Use the decorating (bush, crater)

4. I have had several missions against a weaker player whom hasn't even turned up yet I have lost ?
~~> Smaller players (3 to 4 levels of gap) should not kill you only once, or they will win the mission , "play with intelligence"

Of new updates are coming. Team working to improve the game. The PTR server is just a test server. So often in maintenance.

Good games to you

Cordially , SGM Derbes :geek:

Black_Destroyer

Reaction score
Hi SGM Derbes

Many Thanks for you taking the time to reply, sadly to my the long await is now compounded by your total denial that the game is ok,
I am a lvl 17 player well seasoned within the tactic's of this game and fully understand how it should be played,
I would not give or waste my time reporting the previous list of complaints without it being factual, again yesterday late night I was given another impossible task, a level 13 player did not show up, yet I lost the mission.........?
Mission are taking 20mins and more - that is a fact, the reason why this is not commonly said is because so many players don't report the problems because there is little or no forum administrators replying to concerns within a respectable time,

To Quote you - "Play with Intelligence" - I take very insultingly.
"Mauraders" - what you have quoted - is basic tactic's.

Ref: Weaker players:
Again I will state that they are not so weak many have advanced equipment,

But to conclude - I have learnt a valuable lesson:

THE GAME IS PERFECT IT DOES NO WRONG, ALL COMPLAINTS AND CONCERNS ARE UNFOUNDED, PLAYERS INPUT IS NOT REQUIRED, JUST SHUT UP PAY YOUR MONEY AND EXCEPT WHAT I TELL YOU IS THE TRUTH:

WHAT A GREAT BASIS FOR A DISCUSSION - I WON'T WASTE MY TIME ANY FURTHER!!!

Best Regards............Peter

A

Anonymous

Hi Peter,

For the missions, I give the message to my superior. When I say "play with Inteligence, I want to tell you not running into the pile"
Your message will be followed by me. I am SGM , I'm here for the chat .

And for the missions "boss marauder", our team working on this problem ;)

Cordially SGM Derbes

Black_Destroyer

Reaction score
Hello Derbes

Many thanks for taking the time to re look at my concerns it is very satisfying that you have taken on board some of my concerns - Thank you,

Derbes
We are all eager to hear something as too the major updates that the programmers are working on, any info would be greatly received. As having played on the ptr when it was on line the updates were really good, just what the game needs, and the pvp inclusion was and is a fantastic addition,

Thanks again for being understanding
Very Best Regards

Peter

A

Anonymous

Hello Peter

All the update will be announced on the Forum by the team or by myself .

:info: For any problem or question, feel free to contact me :geek:

Good game Peter ,
Cordially Derbes

CapnMIck

Reaction score
Just to add...

I am one of the players that often no longer bothers turning up to missions that are impossible for me to win.

I have previously reported an issue where I have won despite not firing a single shot at my opponent and all they had to do was sit on a hill and destroy me whenever I turned up.

It appears now that the only missions that I can win are the ones where my opponent is 4 levels above me and my mission is to destroy a base or tanker.

To add to the list, if an opponent does not turn up and you have nothing to shoot at then not only do you waste 10 mins playing time, but you don't get dominator and so also lose out on the reward through no fault of your own. In that sort of mission, if I have no chance of winning, I will give my opponent a chance to destroy me just so that they can get dominator.

I am currently at level 11 with (+2% defence, attack and speed) and mostly get pitched against level 14 or 15 players with +9% defence, attack and speed (and all to often Red Plasma) and my mission is to destroy a target with zero trees in range for cover. My opponent gets to sit on a hill so can easily reach me and is so superior that he can destroy me before I can even get in range of the target. Whenever I get a platinum raid mission I not only have a far superior opponent, who can stay on top of hills to keep out of my range, but I have to take the platinum the full length of the map. When I have to defend against a platinum raid, I get an opponent who is 3 or 4 levels below me, but has +9% speed, attack and defence. These opponents get a bonus, because they are lower level than me (superior fire power, defense and speed are not considered), and so their speed is hardly slowed at all and to top it all off they only have to take the platinum over a 1/4 of the map (practically half way home before I even get a chance to start firing upon them).

The balancing of matches is extremely poor. Up to level 9 I could often get 5 dominator matches a day because my opponents were fairly evenly matched, but since level 10 I am lucky to get even 1/2 way through the target of my missions because all of the opponents at my level seem to have given up playing. The only players above me seem to be players with large bank accounts who can afford to spend the ridiculous amounts of cash needed for the upgrades.

Cash should not be used to give an advantage over experience. Cash should be used to increase your level so that you can get more challenging matches or to give you customisations which cannot be gained through experience.

I don't like to play missions that it is impossible for me to win and I also don't like to win too easily. If I win a match I want it to be because I played better than an evenly matched opponent.

DJAK95

Reaction score
it's normal that players who pays is advantaged. After the missions have been lowered. As a player, I know that missions are difficult . but play for the fun . not for win all the time =D

Cordially djak