What's new

Terrible... terrible game so far :P

Fluff

Reaction score
And yes.. I fully realize a few trolls will pop in here and say "hey you're a troll", yes I know it's terrible to have an opinion about things and actually post them in a forum I mean.. forums shouldn't exist for people who have opinions!

Now, the game, it's silly... it's... moronic.. it's bad.

No protection whatsoever, none, zero, if someone as stupid like "Bher" last night comes along off peak hours and wants to bully anyone, go for it, they can stop anyone from playing for as long as they want because if he happens to be the only around around on the opposite side, he just comes along and kill you as much as he wants in your spawn during missions and of course this security hole applies to anyone doing missions off peak hours.

Now during peak hours this will be less of a problem since there will be more people on on every side but this is still stupid that spawn sites have ZERO protection. And I fully realize that there isn't just 1 spawn site, they are many others depending on where you are on the map but this doesn't change there is a huge problem there.

The game BORING as HELL. Kill marauders 500 billions times, that's it. Missions? Idiotic to say the less, 10 LONG freaking minutes spent trashing away at 2 people which one side may get utterly insane mad and start trashing in chat because it is setup in such a away to increase the rage factor more and more.

Leveling... insane... you're level 1-3 for ever... and ever... and ever... unless of course you have no life and play games 24 hours a day.

There you go, that was my opinion, they are many more things wrong in this game and maybe a redesign from top to bottom would correct and make the game more enjoyable but I doubt this will happen so I'll presume this will just be another failed project and yes before you tell me "no", yes they are games that won't ever take off out there... I know what a radical thing to say!

Pbhuh

Reaction score
if you keep getting only pvp missions you can wait a few seconds and try to get a mission in where you kill marauders,

I agree that its totally unfair if you are against only 1 other player.

ParaDex

Reaction score
For the first 2 hours I played I also said "yeah this is a stupid game". But shortly after that I finally saw past this marauders grinding and unbalanced missions. Of course there is that, but it's open beta and stupid things are suppose to be in a game in open beta. Once I got over them I saw that this game is about tactics and teamplay, which are high requirements in an online game. It's not an awesome game (yet), but it's a lot of room for improvements and innovations. Can't wait to see what that world map thingy is about :eek:

All in all, I know this game seems SO bad at first, but give it some time. It grows on you and it's worth spending your time. So far I didn't see any reason for me to pay for ingame gold or whatever, but don't want to make bad publicity for the developers. Go ahead and buy gold and play the damn game cause it's about to get awesome.

Golden Territories FTW! :devilish: