What's new

spammers

REDRUM

Reaction score
Can we get someone to moderate the American server chat? all day long people are spamming, swearing and generally being idiots and theres no control. Grillo gets all his buddies to go to the english channel and spam away in spanish all day. I have all channels (but english) muted as it is because of these fools. Now i have to mute english channel as well.
Maybe some admin could stop by once a week or so (they are never there) and mute a few of these clowns to get some control. I spend good money on this game, not to have it ruined by assclowns with nothing better to do than spam the english chat in spanish all day. I throw people out of our clan for being fools, too bad some admin cant to their job and toss some of these ppl.

SilentJustice

Reaction score
Hi Redrum, I am usually on the US server but not necessarily the same time as you are. If you feel that there is excessive spamming of the chat, please take some screen caps and put them in a forum post. That way we will be able to take action.

REDRUM

Reaction score
they are doin it right now and have been for the past 4 hours

Reaction score
That's funny. I just looked at my PM's and saw where I got a warning for PMing a manager for the same problem. Which at that time I was brand new to steel legions and didn't know the rules about PM's. I didn't know about the Famed support ticket. So they know about it!! They just don't care !!