What's new

SOMETHING GOT TO CHANGE

darktank

Reaction score
hello everyone,

i think i speak in the name of many steellegions tank players that the exp neede to lvl up IS WAY TO HIGH,
we are waiting for some answers. the game is become total rip off since the update, bugs that resteds modules off high value of gold, bugs here , bugs there.....

i know its kinda rude to say all this but i am just saying you guys did something wrong.....
its almost inpossible to lvl up, now its even made harder to get exp.... the exp bonus arn't enough and the gameplay is getting more and more (f****d) up. i know you guys are doing your best to make this game better and better but still it was better before update i can assure you that. people are asking all day when this gets fixed and they keep spending there cash on it, but nothing changes. so please give some answers or atleast something that we know you guys are going to fix all this......

its my opnion and of many others :/

i saw the game growing untill 2th novembre, than it went back to scratch :|

hope you guys give some comment ( a specially to splitscreen studios and the rest)

p.s. : the ticket support is not something to say to me that i need to try that because i do that like 10 times a day so it ISN'T HELPING EITHER....

greetz DARKTANK (lvl 21)

veteran player of steellegions ^^

Matheusbr0

Reaction score
Agreed hope now the administrator at least read this topic and say something... as this xp issue is making everyone gets bored of the game...

I had 3 friends which played with me the game now 2 of them already quited due to this new abusive xp to level... And i'm now only play to get the 5 daily domination bonuses as leveling become impossible i just don't care anymore to level in the game...

Also another sugestion which i have is please increase the ammount of medals on pvp to 10.000, this is the best part of the game so far but currently its just ending too fast.... something around 15 mins to 25 mins, sounds like now everyone just quited the game and only logs in to the pvp...

darktank

Reaction score
that was my idead already 4 weeks ago raising the amount of medals :)

Alykane

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Of course we read the topic. ;)

I'm not as powerful as Darktank in the game but, indeed sometimes the XP take time to come.

Be sure that the information will be transmitted to Splitscreen, and we will make our best to reslove this situation as fast as we can.

Thank you for the report guys.

And see you ingame ;)

darktank

Reaction score
well thats something what i was waiting for weeks some good hope ty alot alykane really :)