What's new

SERVER DOWN

REDRUM

Reaction score
It appears as though the American server crashed. Trying to log on thru Mochi and no go.
anyone aware of this? Server has had huge lag spikes all day long.

RAWR IMMA EACHEW

Reaction score
Same here man.. I was in the middle of a mission and BAM... Server crached.. Not the 1st timw this has happened! When will this be fixed?!?!?

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
Me also Bro, it stop for 3 seconds and then im in a super turbo boost run just like a road runner beep beep to everybody :D, not good to play :(

A

Anonymous

Do you still experience problems or is everything back to normal for you guys?

A

Anonymous

There have been reports of problems in the datacenter, but they should hopefully be resolved by now. Please let us know if you experience any more difficulties. Thanks for your patience and have fun playing!

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
Hey guys!

i cant log in into steel legions both website and Desktop launcher and downloading process take up 490% its kind of a weird and i take some photos and it shows like this fatal error will come out from java message. before this yesterday i got 4 times server connection lost. I make uninstall the game and install it again but still the same. Need attention here. :(

Attachments

chromedome

Reaction score
Spare Brains ,

can you write a ticket to the support of Steellegions with a copy of the output from your java console?
(right mouse click on the java tray icon)

The ticket is the better way, in the output are to many personal information :cool:

plaese use http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/

chrome

A

Anonymous

The issue has been resolved yesterday and everything is running smooth again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

REDRUM

Reaction score
Once again, the server is down, cant get on euro or the american. the server was loaded with lag when it was working as well. this is getting to be a few times a day habit. whats goin on?