What's new

Q and A session about the july update

Tony

Reaction score
Hi agian guys,
well we all are really excited about the july updates, but there is some questions i wanna ask about the update. So i am opening this topic to ask the ss staff a few things and you can post questions to.SO DEVS PLZ REPLY

1.We are all excited about the clan tool coming but are players only from your fraction allowed to jion?

2. Medals are great in the upcoming update, but will they replace gold and be used to buy things or will they just be used to unlock items?

3.Will their be clan conquest and fraction conquest in the future?

4.When will the freind list come?

Thanks and plz comment devs

A

Anonymous

Hi Tony,

I am not a Dev but I can answer anyway...

1.) Clans will be only for members of the same faction, but with the upcoming patch you will be able to change factions.

2.) Medals will make you able to unlock upgrades which then can be bought with gold.

3.) Various game-modes will come with the unlocking of the world-map, also those you mention. But there are no fixed plans or dates yet to name.

4.) Once the clan-system is online, you can use this as some sort of friedslist. Besides that, there are no plans so far.

I hope this will help you for now...

Greetz,
SlasH

Pbhuh

Reaction score
SlasH said:
Hi Tony,

1.) Clans will be only for members of the same faction, but with the upcoming patch you will be able to change factions.

2.) Medals will make you able to unlock upgrades which then can be bought with gold.

3.) Various game-modes will come with the unlocking of the world-map, also those you mention. But there are no fixed plans or dates yet to name.

4.) Once the clan-system is online, you can use this as some sort of friedslist. Besides that, there are no plans so far.

Greetz,
SlasH
And don't make the mistake to let it cost money to change faction, I like the idea to use Experience. Experience is hard to get, limited to all people, not only people that don't pay.

Tyrannus

Reaction score
SlasH said:
Hi Tony,

.) Various game-modes will come with the unlocking of the world-map, also those you mention. But there are no fixed plans or dates yet to name.

Greetz,
SlasH
Question 2 kind of disappoints me. You need gold to buy prototypes, and to get things that you earned you need to use gold as well? You earned these Gadgets, buying them with gold would just make these medals seem useless other than making yourself feel proud. There are non-paying players who play this game, and it would take them an eternity just to get 1 prototype!

This is not in anyway directed at you SlasH, this post is just me pointing out something. :)

-Tyrannus