What's new

Platinum Raid

CapnMIck

Reaction score
Hi, I'm fairly new to this game so don't know too much about it just yet.

Have I encountered a cheat or is there some upgrade that I am unaware of?

Whenever I have to transport platinum I can only move at a snails pace, but I have just had to defend and the player I was up against was able to transport at normal speed. How did he do that?

Astraeus

Reaction score
This is not a bug or a cheat. It happens to everyone who picks up the Platinum. It has been requested to up the speed of the Tank carrying it

CapnMIck

Reaction score
What's not a bug, that I moved very slowly when I was carrying or that the oponent I was playing moved at normal speed when s/he was carrying? One of them is definately wrong.

The bug must be that my vehicle was moving ultra slowly (as though it was carrying explosives in the mine quest).

I raced to pick up Platinum, got there before other players and proceeded to take it home. I was not attacked as my team were very good at defending me, but I didn't make it back to base before the timer ran out.

I played this mission again yesterday and made it back to base no problem at all despite having to fight off several defenders and having several goes at picking up and moving the platinum.

p.s. why are these forums not linked to in the main game screen. There seems to be very little activity here and I only found this forum by doing a google search.

Eargos

Reaction score
CapnMIck said:
p.s. why are these forums not linked to in the main game screen. There seems to be very little activity here and I only found this forum by doing a google search.
you are not the only one, who think like this ;)

to the oder problem:

it is really not a bug... the speed when you raid, or you take a hill is dependent from the level-difference between your tank and the opposite tank. this bonus is to compensate the level-difference.