What's new

New uptade--> 2-11-2011

WaUU

Reaction score
hello all.I have 1 question: for lvl up 17 i needed 20,900 xp...now for lvl up 18 i need 61,900 why??? it s normal?i speek whit anothers palyers who have 20 lvl and dont have arrive to 60000 xp for lvl 18..........

Matheusbr0

Reaction score
An lvl 11 player named italy had to get 12k xp for lvl 12, now he needs 27k for the level 13..... Hope its a bug...

Currently i'm at lvl 15 and i need 18k for lvl 16.... Hope when i get to 16 i don't need to get something like 40k xp for the next level....

smartik

Reaction score
Almost all recover missions with bug, especially if use Kinetic.

PS. And i lost 30435 exp - no more loyalty to this game.

Matheusbr0

Reaction score
This bug isn't fun...

I just leveled and jumped from 18k needed from level 15 to 16 to 54k needed to lvl 16 to 17....

Please fix that...

Matheusbr0

Reaction score
Server in Maintenance... Hope they are fixing this xp bug for players lower than lvl 20... as the new xp should be aplied only to players level 20 or more....

Matheusbr0

Reaction score
No.. it isn't that nice... i still need 54k xp for level 17...

They haven't fixed the xp...

WaUU

Reaction score
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE....WTF???????????? AFTER FIRST UPDATE LVL UP IS 60% UP...NOW AFTER THIS NEW UPDATE NO XP WHIT FIRE!!!!! THIS IS ABUSE TO PLAYERS!!!!! I WHANT MY MONEY BACK NOOOB!!!!!

TomyDrum

Reaction score
WaUU said:
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE....WTF???????????? AFTER FIRST UPDATE LVL UP IS 60% UP...NOW AFTER THIS NEW UPDATE NO XP WHIT FIRE!!!!! THIS IS ABUSE TO PLAYERS!!!!! I WHANT MY MONEY BACK NOOOB!!!!!
Thats true!!! :mad: :mad: Now it is impossible to lvl up fast!!!! :mad: :mad: This is really abuse to players!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

smartik

Reaction score
TomyDrum said:
Thats true!!! :mad: :mad: Now it is impossible to lvl up fast!!!! :mad: :mad: This is really abuse to players!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yes. This is impossible. I make only 7k in 4hours today. :mrgreen:

Matheusbr0

Reaction score
And i make like 500 xp per hour.....

Just won a mission now where the player quit it and i make incredible 15 xp on that mission....

Well gms should be level 20... that explain why they want no one else to get this level... So they still can be "the best players" online...

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
I had the same complain on what this players complaining about but all of this falls to blind eyes and deaf ears... No offense. :(

superdouber

Reaction score
I guess there is no solution to stop playing! What about the money invested (so far it has invested;))

My recommendation is: Keep your money and continue playing. I put up to hopefully coming changes, not a cent more in this game!
Be called at the next session of split screen (operator of the game) in the negative sales figures are the "up there" probably have to consider something. Shutdown is not easy, because then probably repayments become due.
To switch to other games of the company is also the wrong way. Then this game would with its negative numbers simply declared as write-object, and made no changes.
To be clear: I love playing this game and use it as a distraction from the daily grind but this great, all eagerly awaited update was absolutly Sch ......!

Excuse!I had used the Google translator. Sorry :oops: :oops:

Reaction score
Hello, I am a level 10 now and need 17,425 XP for level 11. Is this right ??
I HAD to spend money on the game to get some enjoyment out of it. The need for XP, Upgrades, and supplies are so outstanding that being able to enjoy the game w/out killing RAUDERS 24/7 neccessates it.
I do not understand why I do not receive FULL compensation for MONIES/GOLD spent on the ENTIRE mission. You reach 100 XP the mission CONTINUES, and your XP does NOT !!! YOUR TANK is spending PRECIOUS, AMMO, ARMOR, CREW HEALTH, ENGINE, & OIL which cost me MONEY/GOLD That I do not get CREDIT FOR. Not to mention PERSONAL TIME. This is RIDICULOUS AND UNACCEPTABLE. I EXPECT/SHOULD get CREDIT for ALL MONIES/GOLD spent on ENTIRE MISSION not just to 100 XP. When I am completing a mission, and the XP stops at 100, and I continue to spend SUPPLIES/GOLD to complete the mission there is simply no INCENTIVE to continue other than to retain the DOMINATION and XP POINTS I EARNED PREVIOUSLY on the mission at hand. In otherwords, I am not getting CREDIT for the GOLD/MONIES INVESTED on the ENTIRE MISSION.
However since the New uptade (spelled wrong on purpous) the XP level has increased at such a rate that DEALS have become an INTEGRAL part of the game !!!!! Making DEALS with the ENEMY SUCK. This does not happen in any game I have ever played in except here at Steel Legions. THIS FACT RUINS the whole point of DOMINATION and everything you have done for TRUE DOMINATION. I am a Killing Machine !! NOT a DEALING Machine!
I have noticed a severe drop in the amt of players upgrading on a constant base due to the enormous amt of XP needed to levelup Since the "New uptade". (again spelled wrong on purpous) Supplies are expelled at the same rate of speed as the River Rhine. Meanwhile not recieving CREDIT FOR SUCH EXPENDITURES after you reach 100 XP IS A CRIME IN IT'S SELF. It's no wonder World of Tanks is giving Steel Legions a run for its programming !! MY PERSONAL MISSION IN STEEL LEGIONS IS TO BE A KILLING MACHINE. UNFORTUNATLY though it has become a DEALING MACHINE. PLEASE HELP.
STEEL LEGIONS is an AWESOME GAME. With Awesome Graghics and great missions and I would like to say THANKS to ALL in the PRODUCTION of this Game. EXCEPT for the POINT of XP, DEALS, and Getting COMPENSATED for ALL MONIES/GOLD/SUPPLIES SPENT in missions Once again THANKS for all the hard work in an Awesome game. Killing Machine

REDRUM

Reaction score
The new update has added some cool new features, i like the repair trucks missions. It doesn't bother me that you can no longer get xp from shooting tacs, that was a glitch anyways. But the increase in xp required to level up is a joke.
The useless daily dominator bonuses are a joke, what good is it to give us 10 gold when you raised all the prices? You can keep the free 100 nitro, that gets burnt up in less than one mission. And 3 medpacks? please.... keep them too/useless used up in less than 1 mission. and what is the 1 star for?
People have stopped playing the game, has splitscreen not noticed? For the past 5 days all I get are boss missions cuz all my same level buddies quit playing. I've put cash into this game and the devs have f'd it all up. You(developers) have managed to line your pockets with more cash from those who wish to stay and in the process have taken the fun outta this game. You ( developers) had better make some changes and fast. I smell class action lawsuit in your future otherwise from some pissed off explayers.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all your feedback. We will collect and forward it to the devs.

Reaction score
What are the correct XP POINTS for each level. Where are the guidelines for this game? Is this game still BETA?? or are you going to continue to make the rules as you go?? You said you would collect and let the dev"s know, are you going to answer any questions as we go ?? I just want some answers to the game and am not sure exactly where to find them or who to ask!! Any USER GUIDE would be helpfull.

A

Anonymous

You will surely get some answers too, but since I posted only two days ago, please give us some time. Also, the Q & A with Splitscreen devs will be started soon.