What's new

My ideas plz read

Tony

Reaction score
So here are all of my ideas that i would of posted and i hope SS can use at lest one.

Tank slots
(5 tank slots two of the tank slot for free which have starting tanks in the slots. but you have to buy the other three tank slots with gold. NOTE. you will still have your XP level under your health bar so a level 9 player will be driving his tank with level 2 upgrades).

Achivements.
(speacial medals for getting dominator, first misson ever, or taking down tanks higer than u).

Colour costumation?
(chosse colour or skin for tank).

Side panel (or in world map were when your on a mission the player can see the people he is up agianst.) for PVP.
(side panel to show which player has the most deaths, which player has the most kills, how many medals have droped so far and the name and rank of the players are on the island).

Sell items
(Sell items for 50% of what you bought them for e.g. Weapon price 1,000 gold coins. Sold for 500 gold coins).

Trade panel
This is were you can trade gold for resources like i trade oil, repair kits and etc for gold.

Reaction score
Do you need a job because these are great ideas. If steel legions just had the devs/people that cared or could handle them.They would be welcomed upgrades. Because seeing tanks that are very similar to each other is Boring and reminds me of atari 2600 graphics.What about some Stat's for the battles we have done? I think that has been mentioned also. ;)

Tony

Reaction score
Thx mate i would like to work with the devs if they would let me