What's new

More content...

nexian

Reaction score
First off, this is a great game. But it does get quite, repetitive... Actually its more or less follow the arrw or kill marauders. So I am suggesting a story mode of some type.

Why a story mode? Well this is the only mmo that I know of that has such an under developed plot. Actually the only plot I can find is the little bit about steam and oil running tanks. Beyond that Phoenix Empire is worried about the price of a cup of tea and are going to war with everyone to fix it. Pandora Rebels are poor but united and strong! Golden Territories = spoiled brats. Tundran Warriors, Russians, but green and with Celtic-like tattoos. Yeah no real plot there. I think adding a sort of story mode mission where you play alone would allow more of a variety to game-play. You could add puzzles which wouldn't work in a player vs player setting as once you know the solution you have an advantage over other players. Or you could have misions where you need to sneak past patrolling enemies.

You could even make some of the missions replayable and multi-player. For example you could invite friends to go siege an enemy factions fortress on an island somewhere. No enemies are actual players, but you can chose who to play with to fight npcs which represent the enemy faction.

Another idea is minigames. I could see moving from platform to platform frogger style while trying to blow a hole in some huge machine. Or even team vs team death races. You could also have tank tag, where everyone tries to avoid one player who is trying to shoot someone so he doesn't end up being "it". Of course once he shoots someone they both have the tesla shift effect hit them. At the end of the game, whoever isn't "it" gets rewarded. I am thinking it would be 50/50 for "its" and people running.

Well those are just a few ideas that I think would help bring more gameplay into this game. It is fun as is but it does get stagnant.

Breed

Reaction score
This is a good idea mate i like it... we players came from other game we play sometimes came up idea that we can introduce here but theres a copyright protected concern (maybe) that's why they are very careful to plan for it... but i like the idea i hope its okay... :)

Astraeus

Reaction score
We are working on many Ideas for Steel Legions. There is much more to come. If you have an Idea or suggestion, Please let us know. We do review all Ideas, Suggestions etc & value Player Input