What's new

missions

Little-Elite-One

Reaction score
this is rediculous, the maching system in this game for missions needs sorting ASAP and i'm sure more will agree. at lvl 10 all i get put against is 14's and 15's all the time that pay alot of money for this game and i never stand. if i canrnt get a mission with someone near my lvl give me a marauder boss. you also need to let us decline missions for this reason it takes the piss waitin round all the time :mad:

ive been sat at my computer trying to mission for about 2hours not and all i'm getting is the same lvl 15 over and over and the only different person i get was a lvl9 who didnt even show up [wich is another reason we need to be able to decline missions] :mad: :mad: :mad:

this needs sorting

Little-Elite-One

Reaction score
ok seems the lvl 15 i kept going against finaly logged off, got 1 mission with a marauder boss befor another lvl15 logs on n now thats all i get.
this is f***ing rediculous ive bveen sat doing f**k all for over 2hours cos the machmaking system for the missions is totaly f**ked up
SORT IT OUT!

Little-Elite-One

Reaction score
ok well its not letting me p-ost any more pic, i was sat there the while 10min and the bar never went down. the nemey shown up once and gave in i never left the hill and at the end of it i lost. :mad:
hop0e you can sort me out what i should have won from that mission to be honest its the least you can do after the big inconvinience tonight

rerel

Reaction score
I had too a mission like this : I had to repair something (don't remember what) and the building's hp bar was at about 60%. The repair truck didn't repair it. The hp bar was the same during the whole mission !
And about the equilibring system : For 1vs1 mission, indeed, there must do something.
If you are level 11 , you must being able to fight only a level 10; 11 or 12.

Little-Elite-One

Reaction score
And about the equilibring system : For 1vs1 mission, indeed, there must do something.
If you are level 11 , you must being able to fight only a level 10; 11 or 12.[/quote]

thatsd exactly how it should be, i'm always being put with lvl 14 n 15's and most of these guys have paid alot of money for the game. I think anyone missioning should only be put with the same lvl or +1/-1 lvl and if there is no one at them lvl's instead of waiting 15min befor you decide to give us a marauder boss shorten the time (alot). no one like sitting around bored for 15min waiting for a mission especially when after that time you get put with a rediculously high lvl that you carnt even compete with.

think about it please :idea:

L-E-O :D

pleong

Reaction score
Little-Elite-One said:
If you are level 11 , you must being able to fight only a level 10; 11 or 12.

thatsd exactly how it should be, i'm always being put with lvl 14 n 15's and most of these guys have paid alot of money for the game. I think anyone missioning should only be put with the same lvl or +1/-1 lvl and if there is no one at them lvl's instead of waiting 15min befor you decide to give us a marauder boss shorten the time (alot). no one like sitting around bored for 15min waiting for a mission especially when after that time you get put with a rediculously high lvl that you carnt even compete with.

think about it please :idea:

L-E-O :D[/quote]

Yes, I agree with little one. I mostly get mission with lvl 18 and above. Crazy!!!
Never win these guys.
I think that we should not be asked to wait for more than 3 mins for a mission. If there is no one around +/- 1 lvl of me, the game should assign the boss. Also, fighting the boss should be easy, I used up all my devices X5 and still cannot win the boss. Ridiculous. Trying to eat our money......Is it???????

LOL

CrazyCobra

Reaction score
Yes, I agree with little one. I mostly get mission with lvl 18 and above. Crazy!!!
Never win these guys.
I think that we should not be asked to wait for more than 3 mins for a mission. If there is no one around +/- 1 lvl of me, the game should assign the boss. Also, fighting the boss should be easy, I used up all my devices X5 and still cannot win the boss. Ridiculous. Trying to eat our money......Is it???????

LOL[/quote]

For win a marauder boss mission you need the firegun by the tactical weapon.
To kill him only with normal armory dont work allways.

Greetigs CrazyCobra