What's new

Lost Islands (story)

Pbhuh

Reaction score
Chapter 1, and introduction

Welcome to the phoenix empire. We gave you an mighty tank. But before were are gonna let you ride the steel monster that is higher then trees, you have too proove that you can fight with it.

Here is our base, in the Cold Eastern lands. It isn't very cold anymore thanks to the Greenhouse effect of the 21th century. Can you see my vehical on the hill? Good. Oh? You ask what I am doing? I am shooting those annoying marauders, they keep atacking us and trying to steal our construction parts. What are contruction parts? Are you sure you are capable of riding this steel monster?

(coming more soon)

Pbhuh

Reaction score
Well, it seems you don't know a lot,

I will learn you the basics. You see these gears that are laying on the ground? They are called Construction Parts, you gonna need them soldier. Please open your control board, you see that tank image on your screen? Thats are the stats of your colossus. It will say you what you have in your cargo and how many you have of it. Those barrels stand for oil. Oil is an very important resource these days. We don't have many of it, in the 21th century we used it all, there are nearly no mines anymore. (Pointing at the lack of oil that we actually have ingame, a good hint SS). But lets go on, do you see those shiny coins? Well, those are our special coins, many traders would love some of those, maybe you wanna sell one of your coins to those traders to gain some construction points, or maybe some oil...