What's new

IDEAS FOR BETTER GAME!!!!

-JohnThrylos-

Reaction score
HALLO ALL
I HAVE SOME IDEAS TO MAKE BETTER STEEL LEGIONS!!!
1)all day pvp both servers(european and american)
2)more coins for each put of a paysafecard
3)greek language at all the system(because we are a lot of greeks at the game)
4)more medals must be share at each pvp(10000 medals for each)
these are my suggestions bb:)

CrazyCobra

Reaction score
Hello -JohnThrylos-

1)all day pvp both servers(european and american)
We have on both server PvP Europa + 6hours = Amerika Server PvP

2)more coins for each put of a paysafecard
The coins system is in a good balance for all countries.

3)greek language at all the system(because we are a lot of greeks at the game)
How you mean all systems? If you are in the chat-channel greek you have that.

4)more medals must be share at each pvp(10000 medals for each)
these are my suggestions

To mutch medals because we must i make it also in amerika server end then they woud trying again pushing medals

Greetings CrazyCobra

giokiller

Reaction score
Hello guys i think those are good ideas for the steel legions all of them ..... this ideas will help steel legions get better with more players (old + new players) so they will give you money (more players=more money for you) and if you listen our ideas about steel legions will help steel legions game to go at the Top 100 games in all over the world .... if you guys listen us from the last summer (2012) if we listened to our ideas now you've had more than 2 million players worldwide who play the steel legions game say that you have 1 + Milli players but half the players steel legions not become epidemic upgrades and believe the steel legion is boring not continue to play .. I do not veliefe that but i want some cool and epic updates on steel legions this ideas are good to start a new steel legions game with cool update (maps,tanks,missions,pvps)

Greetings GIOKILLER

jardnex

Reaction score
Hi
Good ideas from giokiller.
You afraid to make changes in the game because some players will cheat. This is normal. Some players will always do this. You must stop them.
How many players you say you have? 1 Milli? Tell me how many are over 10 level. How many remain playing after 10 level? In the pvp we are not more then 200 players. Some players dont come in the pvp and the most players have stop the game. You must make something for the game. Give some medals more in the game. Make more missions, not so difficult. Make missions not only against other players. ...Make something to take more xp from the game.
The game is very good but keep the players to continue to play.

giokiller

Reaction score
Yes that's true my friend jardnex about the players the most players (40-50%) are lower than 10 level and don't forget the players lvl 25 and they don't play cause they are boring .... anyway what is that thing on ranks every1 is loosing these points WHY?! every Empire every clan every players has stuck on the same rank (low) and in 1 day you gain umm (example) 10.000 until the next moring you have 3.000 or 2.000 ( from 10.000 points) WHY?!

Greetings GIOKILLER