What's new

how too pvp

retrorage

Reaction score
sorry for the noob question but im level 4 and would like to do some pvp but i cant see where you turn pvp on

Pbhuh

Reaction score
pvp can't be turned on, (as far as I know).

You can go to battle areas to fight like PVP or do a mission to kill other teams, but there is no pvp.

Tony

Reaction score
Hi retrorage.
The question you asked isnt a noob question. We do have Pvp it is on islands and is not a button. We have three pvp islands. Northern grasslands, Cold eastren hills and Southen wastelands(i think). To go to these islands you should click on world map, which is above the command center building in your headquarters. ONLY ONE OF THE THREE PVP ISLAND IS OPEN A DAY and it is a diffrent island every day of the week.
PVP STARTS AT 18:23 (UK TIME).
i hope that helps you and feel free to ask any more questions.

Thx tony.

Peachboy

Reaction score
Tony that is true but he said hes level 4 and pvp are only open to level 5s and when you lvl 5 its 1 shot kill.

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Peachboy said:
Tony that is true but he said hes level 4 and pvp are only open to level 5s and when you lvl 5 its 1 shot kill.
This is an old thread (made in July 28th), he might be a higher level now.

Peachboy

Reaction score
Tyrannus said:
Peachboy said:
This is an old thread (made in July 28th), he might be a higher level now.
Yes but it is still probably still 1 shot kill on him or 5 shot kill at the least