What's new

Free Items every day?

Tyrannus

Reaction score
What kind of free items? Last time it said I got one It seems like I got nothing :/

Overlordx1

Reaction score
I seen this too.... Enjoy your bonus.

but exactly "what".. I cant find anything.

Overlordx1

Reaction score
if it is usables, i.e oil, gears, etc then how am I going to see what extra I have gained. The only way atm would be to take a screenshot just before I log out and then compare it to the ingame screen the next day I log in.

It would be nice if there was a small popup window that showed you what your bonus is.

Tyrannus

Reaction score
I have figured out that I posted this thread before the bonuses were working, I now know that they do, delete/lock this thread please :)

Overlordx1

Reaction score
Tyrannus said:
I have figured out that I posted this thread before the bonuses were working, I now know that they do, delete/lock this thread please :)
Thats a bit harsh :( ... as I have added a valid suggestion to this and you just wanna close the thread.

I still don't know what bonus I have received each day and it would be nice to find out!

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Overlordx1 said:
Tyrannus said:
Thats a bit harsh :( ... as I have added a valid suggestion to this and you just wanna close the thread.

I still don't know what bonus I have received each day and it would be nice to find out!
All you need to do is to check your resources (Oil, kit, ammo etc) to see if you have got more than before.

Overlordx1

Reaction score
What if you forgot to check just before you logged out... How would you know what you received?
It would just be nice to have a popup window that says "Your received XX bonus today" ;)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
You will get a proper message that tells you exactly what you have earned as a bonus when you login. Stay tuned ;)