What's new

Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainion

Reaction score
is there someone doing some moderating on this forum? cause ive seen a few topics that could go alreddy, or should be moved...

DKTrue

Reaction score
Should be moved? There is too much stuff which would go for spaming (again). At least half of the forum is already out of date. ^^

ridoi

Reaction score
Rainion said:
is there someone doing some moderating on this forum? cause ive seen a few topics that could go alreddy, or should be moved...

first game get's complete, then we worry about the forum^^

Rainion

Reaction score
i think that doenst look profesional... if you make a forum, someone should moderate it

ridoi

Reaction score
Rainion said:
i think that doenst look profesional... if you make a forum, someone should moderate it

it takes times Rainion, everything can't be done in 1 month m8

Pbhuh

Reaction score
ridoi said:
Rainion said:

it takes times Rainion, everything can't be done in 1 month m8
sure it can.

Jenova

Reaction score
There are 2 moderators. SilentJustice and Phoenix. And the devs dont´necessarily read this, but the Community managers do, and they will relay everything to the devs, or the appropriate people for the messages that needs to be relayed to.

A

Anonymous

Which posts/forum are you refering to? As far as I can see, there isn't really something that has been posted before open beta went live.

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Jenova said:
There are 2 moderators. SilentJustice and Phoenix. And the devs dont´necessarily read this, but the Community managers do, and they will relay everything to the devs, or the appropriate people for the messages that needs to be relayed to.
Look at the date of the creation of this thread, it is OLD, there was no SilentJustice or Phoenix as Moderators and there was no SlasH as Community Manager back in March 10th. :cool:

ScrumpyJack

Reaction score
Yeah !! :LOL:

This thread was crated by Rainion to probably get the job as a forum mod :sneaky:

This can probably be deleted now.

SJ

Jenova

Reaction score
Ah, missed the info about creation of this topic xD
my bad :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.