What's new

Factions ally for Marauder Boss Mission

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
I’ve notice that most of the player (including me) is complaining the mission with Marauder Boss because we all know that hard to win if your alone, but I came up and idea that instead of alone how about working it out ally with other factions to carry out the mission which is more interesting and fun.

Please Comment’s… If this is a good idea then considered this as a suggestion.

SPAIR BRAINS ;)

deathbyc4

Reaction score
Well seeing that the marauder boss missions typically only happen if there are no other teams waiting on missions, I don't know if that'll happen even if it was programmed in. It would make it interesting to have different teams working together but then it might inspire teamwork outside of that as well, say for instance, PVP. It not a bad idea Spair, would be interesting. Perhaps we need a new mission type added in for this and still have the regular maud boss mission?

Also, would be interesting to have a capture the control points map. a totally separate map that allows factions to fight for control of bunkers and spawn points, while still having the main bases.

REDRUM

Reaction score
This already does happen b, i've had boss missions with a partner before, a few times it has happened to me. You want it to be with the other factions, not likley since u get the boss if theres no enemy to mission against.

SPAIR BRAINS

Reaction score
Yah i know Rum but what I’m trying to explain here that to lesser the waiting time because the more waiting time the more get boring the game and drive players away, supposed to be in my level (8) I have same player opponent that I have before when I was level 1 to 5 but where are they now? They have gone that’s why yesterday I got 9 times mission with the marauder boss which is no excitement. Okay lets conceder the Europe time and American time you guys maybe playing different from me because I’m here in middle east, so the time here is different and also Asian players when come to play in American server they get complain also waiting long time to play. Only additional options of playing I’m suggesting here to entertain have fun and excitement and make friends not only for European and American player but the whole player on this game. By the way this game 24/7 online so anybody player around the world can play on this. No offence to everybody you may found my words offend you but I just want to explain what I’ve notice here. I’m sorry my English not that good.

Please comments. ;)

SPAIR BRAINS

Attachments

A

Anonymous

This is a very good idea and I have already suggested something like this to the devs. Let's see how it will work out :)